(VIDEO) back into the woods of the Hoosier National Forest - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 10-09-2010, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
(VIDEO) back into the woods of the Hoosier National Forest

On 10-8-2010 a friend and I went back further into the woods of Hoosier National Forest. It's a pretty short but fun trail. It's been so dry that most of it was 2wd even but had it been muddy it would have made it a lot more interesting. Anyways, here's a video of some of the ride...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 10-09-2010, 07:08 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Really pretty country this time of year. I used to fly Hueys in this area when I was in the Guard out of Shelbyville IN. Still remember the colors of fall in the hills. Looks like a great day in the woods with your Jeep.
post #3 of 10 Old 10-09-2010, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Here are some flex shots. The 2.5 TF lift seemed to work great and the 35's stuffed up great with just a enough space, maybe even 1" more left up front

|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 10-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

nice video. good choice for music. i'm sure uncle Ted would have liked to have gone along on that ride..............as long as you would have stopped long enough for him to kill a deer. lol

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved 2015
post #5 of 10 Old 10-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Granite Guru

Enjoyed your video. Beautiful time of year for a trail ride.
post #6 of 10 Old 10-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Wheeler

Very nice.... So, if we come up that way soon, will you show us where these trails are? I never thought about that there would be trails around there to ride.... Might consider going this weekend....

Dirty Mudder on FB

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
post #7 of 10 Old 10-11-2010, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMudder View Post
Very nice.... So, if we come up that way soon, will you show us where these trails are? I never thought about that there would be trails around there to ride.... Might consider going this weekend....
there really is only 1 trail i know of, the other one was closed off several years back. I gotta work this weekend but i can send ya a map of the area and you can explore it. it's some awsome fall colors right now (at least the best they might get since it's been dry).

|
|
post #8 of 10 Old 10-14-2010, 06:42 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJeep View Post
there really is only 1 trail i know of, the other one was closed off several years back. I gotta work this weekend but i can send ya a map of the area and you can explore it. it's some awsome fall colors right now (at least the best they might get since it's been dry).
A map would be great! We are thinking of heading up that way soon, before it's too late for the colors

Thanks

Dirty Mudder on FB

post #9 of 10 Old 10-14-2010, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMudder View Post
A map would be great! We are thinking of heading up that way soon, before it's too late for the colors

Thanks
try this:
GOOGLE MAPS
head north from cemetery

|
|
post #10 of 10 Old 10-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Wheeler

Thanks

Dirty Mudder on FB

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode