Going to Moab during EJS - Can I run solo? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-05-2017, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Going to Moab during EJS - Can I run solo?

Impromptu trip to moab end of next week...been there a ton but never during EJS. Can I run trails solo, starting in mid-afternoon or do I have to be with the group? Bringing the bike and GF, so not 100% jeep trip.

I do have a place to stay already, so that is worked out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-05-2017, 08:41 PM
JKowners Vendor

Garage
Red face

Grab the Easter Jeep "newspaper", some trails will be "shut down/closed" and they have a volunteer keeping people off a trail like Moab Rim. But there are a lot of trails that you can get on!
Thursday and Friday are the vendor's day out at the arena on the south side of town. Lots of cool vendors out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjk View Post
Impromptu trip to moab end of next week...been there a ton but never during EJS. Can I run trails solo, starting in mid-afternoon or do I have to be with the group? Bringing the bike and GF, so not 100% jeep trip.

I do have a place to stay already, so that is worked out.

NEMESIS INDUSTRIES
INDUSTRY'S FIRST ALL ALUMINUM PRODUCT LINE
(303) 974-2460

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Follow us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 Old 04-06-2017, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries View Post
Grab the Easter Jeep "newspaper", some trails will be "shut down/closed" and they have a volunteer keeping people off a trail like Moab Rim. But there are a lot of trails that you can get on!
Thursday and Friday are the vendor's day out at the arena on the south side of town. Lots of cool vendors out there.
Definitely stoked for vendor's day. I just opened the EJS "newspaper"...it looks like not that much is actually closed to the public then?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Granite Guru

Big satuday most trails will be closed. The rest of the time, there's lost of open trails to run. Usually people looking to meet groups heading out fortrail runs meet at City Market, visitor center and a few other places to head out on the trails. Aslo, check social media sites as some vendors will post trail runs there too.

Hope you have fun, I'll wave to you if I see you there.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Wheeler

Good to know...sort of in the same boat...possible last minute trip to EJS but obviously all the runs are fully booked up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode