My JK @ The Park at Wildwood - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 10-12-2015, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
My JK @ The Park at Wildwood

Its a newly opened OHV park in Florida. Its a great park. Here are some of my pics from there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Granite Guru

How do you like this place?? Can't find a whole lot about it. I was going to go to The Jeep Ranch but because of all the rain they had up there they're not going to be open this month.
Also do you know when the next run will be.
post #3 of 5 Old 10-15-2015, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

jkrubitm-
I love the place. Its only been open for about 2 months now and only 2 weekends each month BUT those other weekends is when the events are held there: Crawl for the Fallen (charity event for fallen police officers), The King of the Park Race (if your not registered to run you can still come and watch the action). Jeep-tober Fest After Party and Night riding

My HOA doesn't like TPW cause when I come home from there I have more mud that I pressure wash off my Jeep then when I go to Ocala, Citrus, Holapaw, and Ghost Swamp.

Those pics are from the 7th, plenty of mud if you want to play in it but if you dont you can still avoid most of it. It starts off as one trail with by-passes around obstacles, but you get to where you have 3-4 ways to go each way of varying difficulty (most still have a line you can take which is easy). Its not a course like Jeep-tober Fest where you will have to wait in long lines and for people to get recovered who got stuck on an obstacle. You can just go around them.

But I do warn against taking a STOCK Jeep in there unless its a Rubicon. It's not for Street tires. If you don't have something like Goodyear Duratrac, Nitto Trail Grappler, Toyo Open Country R/T, or a decent M/T I would suggest NOT taking your Jeep on the trails/course. We has 3 Jeeps, JKU on 35 BFG M/Ts, JKUR on 37 Cooper STTs, and me JK on 33 Iroks. And with 33s I was glad I had a locker upfront.

Last edited by Bumpstick; 10-15-2015 at 08:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 10-15-2015, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrubitm View Post
The Jeep Ranch but because of all the rain they had up there they're not going to be open this month.
Also do you know when the next run will be.
Jeep Ranch is a Cow Pasture normally so its a bunch of Sh!t mud.

Next event is this Saturday gates open at 7pm and closes at Midnight but its @ days and 2 Nights

November 7th is the Krawl for the Fallen

November 14th is King of The Park (3 classes of racing based on tire size)

March 4-6th 4x4 Offroad Cherety event

TPW

Mud, sand, water,concrete, tires, clay and rocks....we have it all. What's your favorite part?
Come check us out the 2nd and 3rd Saturday of each month 9:30am-7:30pm.

The Park will not be open for the Rest of the year for 4x4s except for the events above (they do food and music festivals there too).

Last edited by Bumpstick; 10-15-2015 at 08:48 PM.
post #5 of 5 Old 10-18-2015, 05:36 PM
Granite Guru

OK ... Thank You
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode