4/4.5” game changer on 35s 4 door - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

4/4.5” game changer on 35s 4 door

Just ordered a 4/4.5” game changer with high steer lift. Going to put 35s on 17x9 rims.

Don’t care about what people have to say about that being too much lift for 35s. Eventually going 37s way down the line

Looking for peoples rigs with 35s and that lift on a 4 door JKU.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 09:32 AM
Rock God

If you don't care, why are you asking for peoples rigs with the lift and 35s?
KnightJK likes this.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #3 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treader View Post
Hmm idk probably because this is a PICTURE REQUEST thread and not a MECHANICAL ADVICE or OPINION thread.

Stay off the forum Troll.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 10:14 AM
Granite Guru

Way to win friends and influence people. Acting like an ass on the second post. For what its worth, 4.5Ē is too much for 37ís.
Treader and KnightJK like this.
post #5 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Scooter View Post
Way to win friends and influence people. Acting like an ass on the second post. For what its worth, 4.5” is too much for 37’s.
Not looking to make friends on a forum LOL.

Hey! Good for you and your OPINION.

NEXT!
post #6 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Scooter View Post
Way to win friends and influence people. Acting like an ass on the second post. For what its worth, 4.5” is too much for 37’s.
After seeing other posts from you two on the forum, looks like you have big opinions with even bigger Egos. Happy you could get your troll posts out of the way.

Cheers Mates! 🤪
post #7 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 12:19 PM
Wheeler

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunright View Post
Just ordered a 4/4.5Ē game changer with high steer lift. Going to put 35s on 17x9 rims.

Donít care about what people have to say about that being too much lift for 35s. Eventually going 37s way down the line

Looking for peoples rigs with 35s and that lift on a 4 door JKU.

LMGTFY
KnightJK likes this.

You can have a savings account or a Jeep.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 01:43 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperJoe View Post
Brilliant!

Chase Weston
post #9 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 01:47 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:

NEXT!
It seems like you're implying that making friends on a social forum is absurd. Why ask for people to help you by posting pictures of disproportionate rigs while proclaiming no one on a forum is worthy of friendship??

Doesn't make much sense to me. Nonetheless, you have a nifty google link above that you can follow for aforementioned pictures. Happy browsing.

Chase Weston
post #10 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 01:53 PM
Rock God

You absolutely made my day. First time I have been called a troll on this forum. Am I a bridge troll, jungle troll, cave troll. Watching Sofia the First with my daughter leads me to believe trolls are actually very friendly people.

I wasn't truly trying to be an ass. But if you have made your mind up with ordering the parts, it's kind of too late to say send me pics.

Looks like most of the regular, know known by this flavor-of-the-day as "trolls", have my same sentiment.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #11 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 02:12 PM
pvanfab.com

35s and a lift on the 2 jkurs I have owned

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
j3ff3ry_j33p likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #12 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

The Zesty Noob; I like it.

Come fullon ragin'-into public ....swangin' that 'tude like it be Thor's hammer, brah

lift that sumbitch-up to 4/4.5" and slap some meaty 35" goodnmess on it and wheel down to Hooter's and get yerself some...WHOOOO-weee!

( now that that is over, if my archive is correct, this is a 4inch lift on a 4 door with 35" tires. I am positive that's a 4" lift ; it might have been a Game Changer lift but
we never got enough time to verify because the darn JKU top-rolled over as it exited the parking lot due the high rol-lcenter , kept on rollin' & has never been seen again.

They say it may still be rollin' to this day....
:

)

pick thine battles wisely, oh lifted-One.

pvanweelden likes this.

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 04-16-2019 at 03:21 PM. Reason: gramr
post #13 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvanweelden View Post
35s and a lift on the 2 jkurs I have owned[]

i always imagined were I to be fortunate and live in Utah, Nevada or Colorado where dry rocks reign supreme, I would just run Treadwrights like those all the time. I imagine they are very grippy in those premo conditions and cheap enough to not have to care about them. Plus they look cool.

pvanweelden likes this.

post #14 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 03:29 PM
pvanfab.com

Thanks Jeffrey!
You should check out the Claws, I got them for the white jeep.
I heard a rumor they are talking about finally making a 37r17.
Oh, and for the OP, here is where I went to 37s on my green jeep. Still a small lift

j3ff3ry_j33p likes this.

post #15 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
The Zesty Noob; I like it.

Come fullon ragin'-into public ....swangin' that 'tude like it be Thor's hammer, brah

lift that sumbitch-up to 4/4.5" and slap some meaty 35" goodnmess on it and wheel down to Hooter's and get yerself some...WHOOOO-weee!

( now that that is over, if my archive is correct, this is a 4inch lift on a 4 door with 35" tires. I am positive that's a 4" lift ; it might have been a Game Changer lift but
we never got enough time to verify because the darn JKU top-rolled over as it exited the parking lot due the high rol-lcenter , kept on rollin' & has never been seen again.

They say it may still be rollin' to this day....
:

)

pick thine battles wisely, oh lifted-One.

<a href="https://www.jkowners.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Confused" >:-)</a>

Lol thanks. Not trying to ruffle feathers but if I get a smart reply, best believe you’re getting one back lol
j3ff3ry_j33p likes this.
post #16 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 04:28 PM
pvanfab.com

Here's a friends jeep on 35s and game changer 3.5. Yes, the steps are removeable lol

post #17 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
You absolutely made my day. First time I have been called a troll on this forum. Am I a bridge troll, jungle troll, cave troll. Watching Sofia the First with my daughter leads me to believe trolls are actually very friendly people.

I wasn't truly trying to be an ass. But if you have made your mind up with ordering the parts, it's kind of too late to say send me pics.

Looks like most of the regular, know known by this flavor-of-the-day as "trolls", have my same sentiment. <a href="https://www.jkowners.com/forum/images/smilies/beer.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Beer" >:-)</a>
I’ve had a pretty good day myself checking out all these replies. Makes a simple pic request turn into a nightmare lol. I just wanted to see what the game changer looked like with 35s that’s all. Doesn’t really make sense to reply to a post without a picture. Where’s your rig? Let’s see some pics up here bruh
post #18 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Here's a friends jeep on 35s and game changer 3.5. Yes, the steps are removeable lol

Looks tight! I’m sure this will look just perfect.
post #19 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightJK View Post
Quote:

NEXT!
It seems like you're implying that making friends on a social forum is absurd. Why ask for people to help you by posting pictures of disproportionate rigs while proclaiming no one on a forum is worthy of friendship??

Doesn't make much sense to me. Nonetheless, you have a nifty google link above that you can follow for aforementioned pictures. Happy browsing.
Laughing at your comment guy. Lol.

Disproportionate? I mean if you’re throwing a 6” with 35s then ya. The difference between the 3” and 4” with 35s is pretty negligible from the pics that have been posted. As far as weight and roll over because of the “disproportion” it’s nothing some Undercloak won’t help out.

Working with what I have. And future proofing. Let’s get a picture of your rig up here. Let’s see it.

I’ll post one of mine when it’s done. Then I hope you tell me it’s disproportionate. Lol
post #20 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Iíve had a pretty good day myself checking out all these replies. Makes a simple pic request turn into a nightmare lol. I just wanted to see what the game changer looked like with 35s thatís all. Doesnít really make sense to reply to a post without a picture. Whereís your rig? Letís see some pics up here bruh

...there's some other Jeep & Jeep JK forums where things are simple.
This is JKOwners. Welcome to the unsimple JK forum.

post #21 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 06:57 PM
pvanfab.com

Jeep club meeting was tonight- here's another buddy with game changer 2.5 and 37s- the ideal setup

post #22 of 46 Old 04-16-2019, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Jeep club meeting was tonight- here's another buddy with game changer 2.5 and 37s- the ideal setup

Looks nice! I think I just like the higher look of the 4. What may be ideal for one, might not be for another. Good stuff!
post #23 of 46 Old 04-17-2019, 04:14 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:

Disproportionate? I mean if youíre throwing a 6Ē with 35s then ya. The difference between the 3Ē and 4Ē with 35s is pretty negligible from the pics that have been posted. As far as weight and roll over because of the ďdisproportionĒ itís nothing some Undercloak wonít help out.

Working with what I have. And future proofing. Letís get a picture of your rig up here. Letís see it.

Iíll post one of mine when itís done. Then I hope you tell me itís disproportionate. Lol
1) Adding weight in skids is not how you fix COG.. If stability is not your thing then so be it.

2) The disproportion I was referring to is aesthetic but again, your jeep, do you.

3) If you put a 4.5" lift with 35's, you won't need to post a pic for me to personally think it is disproportionate. Again, feel free though.

4) Since you asked nicely, guy...

Here's before the backhalf

And as it is as of last night.

Chase Weston
post #24 of 46 Old 04-17-2019, 04:38 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

^

as I said, welcome to the unsimple Jeep JK forum, lol.

post #25 of 46 Old 04-17-2019, 05:52 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightJK View Post
Quote:

Disproportionate? I mean if you’re throwing a 6” with 35s then ya. The difference between the 3” and 4” with 35s is pretty negligible from the pics that have been posted. As far as weight and roll over because of the “disproportion” it’s nothing some Undercloak won’t help out.

Working with what I have. And future proofing. Let’s get a picture of your rig up here. Let’s see it.

I’ll post one of mine when it’s done. Then I hope you tell me it’s disproportionate. Lol
1) Adding weight in skids is not how you fix COG.. If stability is not your thing then so be it.

2) The disproportion I was referring to is aesthetic but again, your jeep, do you.

3) If you put a 4.5" lift with 35's, you won't need to post a pic for me to personally think it is disproportionate. Again, feel free though.

4) Since you asked nicely, guy...

Here's before the backhalf

And as it is as of last night.
1) bumpers, winch, rock rails, skids, fenders will all add weight. Therefore the 4,4.5” lift will more than likely be less than that.

2) yep

3) yep

4) nice rig.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode