Ok, so I call my JK "Chunk". Long story short, movie: The Goonies, rumble strips all over Tampa, occupants in Jeep doing the Truffel Shuffle = "Chunk".
Chunk is a 2016 Rubicon JK. He's a manual. Pretty stock so far..the following items I've done so far:
1) Webasto Throwback Top. Luv it..period!
2) SpiderShade..scraped, didn't fit so good. Alien Shade now..WAY better f'it!
3) Inspired Engineering Evo II Worx LED Headlights and LED fogs. Dollar for dollar, the best add-on. Excellent product, customer support (Sami) and warranty.
4) Team Tech Off-Road S-Tech switch system. Not yet installed but first impression: Oh Yeah! Very nice and well made product. So far customer support (Scott) has been awesome!
5) Bolt Hood lock and mesh grill insert. Bolt was great and ez install. Mesh grill from Amazon, not so much. Had to cut up and piece back together.
6) Cheap grab handles..ok, I'm on a budget. Still, the Opar grabs are holding up well.
7) Tuffy Security glove box. This thing is a beast! Definitely not the "shittybilt" version. I know, I had that one first. Pardon the WF.com..lol
Got many many more mods planned. Thanks for ALL the help and advice I've gotten from here. It really helps..
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk