Sport S Metamorphosis - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lyle Savant
  • 1 Post By libordemise
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-02-2017, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 35
Feedback: 0 reviews
Sport S Metamorphosis

One year, a 2-1/2" Lift & 35's later! :-)



OIIIIIIIO
libordemise likes this.
Lyle Savant is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 12-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Granite Guru
 
libordemise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 492
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Savant View Post
One year, a 2-1/2" Lift & 35's later! :-)



OIIIIIIIO
Nice! Im looking at going this way myself, how are the 35s? Ok on pavement? What lift did you get?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Lyle Savant likes this.
libordemise is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 12-03-2017, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 35
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by libordemise View Post
Nice! Im looking at going this way myself, how are the 35s? Ok on pavement? What lift did you get?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk


I love the 35's, the KO2 All-Terrain ride great on the road. I had a 2-1/2" Rubicon Express Lift installed at 4-Wheel Parts & I'm very pleased with it.

It rides SO much better than factory. You will not be disappointed.


OIIIIIIIO
Lyle Savant is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 5 Old 12-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Granite Guru
 
libordemise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 492
Feedback: 0 reviews

Oh wow, i believe i know what i will be doing now just a couple more q's if you dont mind... how does it shift? Ohhhh i guess you have the 3.73 gears right? I only have 3.21s... either way, i can just run 33s.

What spring rates came with the lift? I am eyeing these 2 steel.bumpers for my winch right now,

Nice ride man

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
libordemise is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 12-04-2017, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 35
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by libordemise View Post
Oh wow, i believe i know what i will be doing now just a couple more q's if you dont mind... how does it shift? Ohhhh i guess you have the 3.73 gears right? I only have 3.21s... either way, i can just run 33s.

What spring rates came with the lift? I am eyeing these 2 steel.bumpers for my winch right now,

Nice ride man

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk


It's a 6 Speed Standard, so it shifts fine. Not sure of the gears at the moment. Thanks


OIIIIIIIO
Lyle Savant is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome