A pair of Rubicon Axles-free shipping* - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 04-15-2013, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to RedrockHemi
A pair of Rubicon Axles-free shipping*

I hate to say it but I have a pair of rubicon axles for sale. Due to unforeseen circumstances the "plug got pulled" on my project. I planned on swapping these into TJ and I now need to sell em. I am selling these as a pair so please don't ask to split. But for the deal I'm offering I don't think anyone will want to!!!

The rear is a 2009 and has???? 35k. I purchased it from a fellow JKO member. It currently has 5.13s in it but the pinion is stripped so I will include the stock 4.10s if need be. It does not come with brakes or backing plates.

The front is a 2011 and has 12k on it. It does not come with knuckles or axle shafts. It's perfect shape and has stock 4.10s.

ASKING $2200

*Free shipping = I can deliver it from Las Vegas to Chicago but has to be on the truck Monday the 22nd of this month

Pm me for further details and contact #

08 Red Rock Rubicon Unlimited, 5.7 Hemi, 4.88's, 3.5 in Nth Deg short arm, 35in KM2's, AEV Pintler Beadlocks, Teraflex diff covers, Ruff Stuff Custom tie rod, AEV corner guards painted to match, painted flares, painted hardtop, leather seats, AEV front bumper painted to match, Warn 9000 XDi, Mopar Rear w/swingaway painted to match, HID's, TMD cowl Induction hood, Nemisis Billy Rockers, Warn Dual modes up front, PIAA's on the windshield
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 04-15-2013, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Located in Minnesota but I have an up coming trip that will take me through, Ames Iowa, Des Moines Iowa, Kansas City Missouri, Wichita Kansas, Oklahoma City, Amarillo Texas, Albuquerque New Mexico, flagstaff Arizona, Phoenix Arizona, Las Vegas NV, St. George UT, Denver Co, etc......

08 Red Rock Rubicon Unlimited, 5.7 Hemi, 4.88's, 3.5 in Nth Deg short arm, 35in KM2's, AEV Pintler Beadlocks, Teraflex diff covers, Ruff Stuff Custom tie rod, AEV corner guards painted to match, painted flares, painted hardtop, leather seats, AEV front bumper painted to match, Warn 9000 XDi, Mopar Rear w/swingaway painted to match, HID's, TMD cowl Induction hood, Nemisis Billy Rockers, Warn Dual modes up front, PIAA's on the windshield
post #3 of 16 Old 04-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Granite Guru

Are the tubes sleeved and the c's gussetted? Lockers in front and rear? Amy damage to rear with busted pinion....
Should snap some pics of them together and ends.....

Wish you were closer and NOW as I'm building a 2dr now...and could use them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 04-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Granite Guru

I know u said your not splitting them, but if someone wants the rear ill take the front. Just cant afford both right now. If not I understand.

Last edited by un-ltd_sahara; 04-15-2013 at 11:00 PM.
post #5 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullcrew View Post
Are the tubes sleeved and the c's gussetted? Lockers in front and rear? Amy damage to rear with busted pinion....
Should snap some pics of them together and ends.....

Wish you were closer and NOW as I'm building a 2dr now...and could use them
The axles are Completely stock other than the rear having the 513 gears.....

The front axle came of an unlimited that was never off road and was running stock size tires....

Where are u located bullcrew?

post #6 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Remember the axles are Rubicon axles so they both have the stock e-lockers

post #7 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Rock God

What dates will you be in the Flagstaff or Phoenix area?
post #8 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I will be in the area 23-29 of this month......so next week

post #9 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Call, txt or email me with questions.....I gotta get these sold ASAP

612799zeroninefourseven

Redrockjk57 at gmail dot com

post #10 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Just pulled the front axle outta storage so here's some pics

post #11 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by un-ltd_sahara View Post
I know u said your not splitting them, but if someone wants the rear ill take the front. Just cant afford both right now. If not I understand.
I can take a credit card if that helps

post #12 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 10:13 PM
Granite Guru

It would help if I had one. You have no idea how bad I want a D44 up front. I'm tired of this 30. Haha. I will let you know something by then end of the week if these aren't sold.
post #13 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Granite Guru

To make the lockers work, would I just need to go the stealership to get the wiring harness?
post #14 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

No you would just need the plugs that plug into the axle it self....I wired up a least a dozen of these rubi axles in non rubi jeeps and all you need is power and ground at the axle and a switch in a day-star switch panel in the jeep...very simple and cheap to get these working in your jeep

Id be more than happy to walk you thru the process aswell if you buy them

post #15 of 16 Old 04-16-2013, 11:14 PM
Granite Guru

Cool thanks. I have the rugged ridge A pillar switch pod so that shouldn't be a problem. I really hope to get these.
post #16 of 16 Old 04-22-2013, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Axles are sold please delete

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode