2013 Sahara wheels and tires - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-07-2013, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

2013 Sahara wheels and tires

Selling set of 5 stock wheels and tires off of my 2013 Sahara Unlimited. They have 2900 miles on them as of now. They are in perfect condition and have never seen any curbs or off road experience. The only issue is the front passenger wheel has a tiny bit of paint coming off on the inside by the bead due to the fact that the brake line supplied with my new lift kit leaked from the manufacturer and got brake fluid on the inside of the wheel. Cant even see it unless you are under the vehicle looking at the back of the wheel. Use that as your spare and you will never know! Set includes all the lugs including 5 locking lugs and key. Prefer local pick up / delivery only in the st. petersburg area if possible. asking $1300 for the set. Also can email me directly for when I am stuck at work, [email protected]
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-09-2013, 01:24 PM Thread Starter

Willing to negotiate for Best offer as well. Price is flexible just dont see these wheels and tires for sale really anywhere
post #3 of 3 Old 03-12-2013, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Open to offers. Would really like to get rid of these wheels and tires and all the lugs ASAP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode