08 JK Rubi Unlimited for sale plus 6-year extended warrantee - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-06-2009, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

08 JK Rubi Unlimited for sale plus 6-year extended warrantee

Purchased new in January of 2009 and now up for sale. 2008 red rock metallic Jeep wrangler rubicon Unlimited 4-door with only 3,740 miles. For Sale. It has all the options like power windows, locks, and premium sound with 6-disk cd/dvd/MP3 player and keyless remote/alarm. It has the 3.8L V6 with 4-wheel drive and a 4 speed auto tranmission with overdrive. It also comes with the Rubicon off road package which includes 32-inch BFG MT's, 17-inch alloy rims, front and rear locking dana 44 axles with 4:10 gear ratios, skid plates, and the 4:1 rock trac transfer case. It has a soft top and towing package as well. The jeep is stock except for the addition of an ARB Rockbar and spacers in the front to level the ride. I also have the stock bumper with factory fog lights that can be put back on prior to sale. The jeep comes with a free year of sirius sattelite radio and full extended factory wanrantees from 3 year/ 36,000 miles to 6 year/ 60,000 miles, effective Jan 09, It also comes with the lifetime powertrain warranty but you will have to check with the dealer on the transfer of lifetime powertrain. All records are availible with this vehicle and it is basically brand new, haven't even taken the top or doors off yet! Reason for selling is to free up some funds to get our garage done. Feel free to PM me with any questions, to talk price, or if you would like to come by and have a look. Looking to get $28,500 but we can talk on the price if you are interested i am a little flexiable since i would like to sell as quick as possible.

08 Red Rock Rubicon Unlimited
ARB Rock Bar
2-inch front spacers
Smittybuilt XRC8 Winch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-08-2009, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Am i asking too much? Flexible on the price. One oil change and 6 year warrantee. top and doors never taken off. everything minus hard top and navigation. Shoot me an offer never hurts to ask.

ARB Rock Bar
2-inch front spacers
Smittybuilt XRC8 Winch.
post #3 of 6 Old 04-08-2009, 06:04 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lax22 View Post
Am i asking too much? .
Sorry to say but it appears so. I just bought a NEW 2-DR Rubicon: between the Employee Pricing, rebates, special financing and dealer discount I got $7,000 off MSRP.

You may want to look into canceling the extended warranty for a refund and lowering the price...? Just a thought...

2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Warn 9.5ti winch
2.5-inch Teraflex lift
35-inch General Grabbers

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Rubicon Wheels and Tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-09-2009, 04:48 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

new price 27,500.

ARB Rock Bar
2-inch front spacers
Smittybuilt XRC8 Winch.
post #5 of 6 Old 04-10-2009, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

checked with the dealer and the lifetime powertrain does not transfer however the 6-year extended warranty will.

ARB Rock Bar
2-inch front spacers
Smittybuilt XRC8 Winch.
post #6 of 6 Old 05-04-2009, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Bump

ARB Rock Bar
2-inch front spacers
Smittybuilt XRC8 Winch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode