Quadratec Floor Liner Kit for Unlimited - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 12-21-2011, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quadratec Floor Liner Kit for Unlimited

I love my Jeep Wrangler but needed a truck so I traded it for an F150. I am left with some goodies to sell. I have the full Quadratec Floor liner kit for the front, middle, and cargo area of the Jeep.

I bought the liners when I took up SCUBA Diving and needed some serious protection from drips and wetness from the gear. I no longer have the jeep but still have the liners. The front liners are in new condition, the middle liner has a mar in the center over the drive train hump where my TV marred the mate finish during a move, the rear cargo liner is missing the "Quadratec" Tag, it was sheared off when unloading a hand cart. I filled the mounting holes for the tag with RTV to keep it leak proof. They are black in color. I probably still have the factory mats as well if someone wants those.

$100 local pickup. I live in Shoreline, work in Bellevue so there are some pickup options. If you have mats from a late model F-150 supercab, I would consider a trade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-01-2012, 10:12 AM
JQK

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode