78-70 Ford HP D60 and 14 bolt Goverment Surplus axle and 39.5" Iroks with Staun locks - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-18-2011, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
AOR
Granite Guru

78-70 Ford HP D60 and 14 bolt Goverment Surplus axle and 39.5" Iroks with Staun locks

I know this is the absolute worst time of year to sell anything and 99% of JK owners are not looking for full width axles without ABS provisions but from what I have read you can make these work for ABS with aftermarket tone rings
I have decided to sell off three Jeeps to pay for a full comp buggy
what I am listing here is a pair of axles, tires and wheels The YJ in the pic or any parts from it are for sale as well

78-79 Ford High Pinion Dana 60. This is the a very popular axle for swaps since the drivers side axle tube has more surface area for mounts and it is a king pun axle. This axle has been cleaned and primed and all stock. I was told it has 4.11 gearing but I have not pulled the cover

Goverment Surplus 14 bolt axle with Detroit locker with 5.13 gearing and disc brakes. Has YJ perches for stock YJ width and a traction bar mount welded to it. It has 0 miles on it and it was built for a girl so it's painted pink Includes 2 SS brake hoses and hard lines

These axles are close to the same width as stock JK axles I think in the 67-69" range and I believe the wheels have a 5" offset

2500.00 for the pair of axles or 1250.00 each

I can ship if needed

I also have qty 5 39.5 x 13.50 x 17 Super Swamper Irok Bias ply tires
mounted on Hummer H2 wheels with Staun internal bead locks
Tires cannot have more than a few hundred street miles on them and maybe 10 wheeling trips so they have your typical off roading blemishes on them
I will not separate these. 2000.00 OBO

301-502-6180
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode