2007 Unlimited Sahara, LOW MILES, lifted, MD - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 12-11-2011, 04:30 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

2007 Unlimited Sahara, LOW MILES, lifted, MD

SOLD

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

31,000 miles

Very clean, with only a few small nicks. $22,500. I have taken it on the beach in the OBX one time and did NOT take it anywhere near the salt water. It has never been off road except for a local creek here that is part of the "road." I can show you pictures that show the water only came up to the bottom of the wheel. All oil changes have been done on time. I rarely drive this vehicle and have truly babied it.

4 wheel drive
automatic
4.10 gears
Zone 3" lift.
JKS adjustable front track bar
Fox steering stabilizer
Crown kevlar brake lines
MBRP grill guard w/PIAAs
pistol grip Hurst shifter
Spiderweb sun shade
Flowmaster Super 40 muffler
Stock 17" wheels.
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers with less than 8k miles, rotated properly
DVD/Nav head unit.
MBRP stubby w/ mm winch
PJ stubby rear with tire carrier
Extended Safari straps
New battery
Black seat covers
Can also sell you the 4 bestop soft two piece doors and removable mirrors.

2007 Sahara Unlimited. Zone 3" lift. JKS adjustable front track bar, Fox steering stabalizer, Crown kevlar brake lines, MBRP grill guard w/PIAAs. pistol grip Hurst shifter. Spiderweb sun shade. Homemade "raingler" style rear and side nets. Flowmaster Super 40. Stock 17" wheels. 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. DVD/Nav head unit. MBRP stubby w/ mm winch. PJ stubby rear.

Last edited by LaxinFish29; 01-18-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 12-12-2011, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

New low price.

2007 Sahara Unlimited. Zone 3" lift. JKS adjustable front track bar, Fox steering stabalizer, Crown kevlar brake lines, MBRP grill guard w/PIAAs. pistol grip Hurst shifter. Spiderweb sun shade. Homemade "raingler" style rear and side nets. Flowmaster Super 40. Stock 17" wheels. 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. DVD/Nav head unit. MBRP stubby w/ mm winch. PJ stubby rear.

Last edited by LaxinFish29; 12-14-2011 at 03:38 PM.
post #3 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Just got a trade in offer and would rather sell this to a jeep lover than a dealership. The thought of a teenager buying this off the lot scares me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxinFish29 View Post
Just got a trade in offer and would rather sell this to a jeep lover than a dealership. The thought of a teenager buying this off the lot scares me.
Bump. Ya come on.
post #5 of 12 Old 12-16-2011, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Also willing to trade for a crew cab F250

Price drop to 21000. Dropping it quickly because I dont want to trade it in if possible. I would like to get a little more than what they are offering and allow someone to get a nice jeep for UNDER BLUE BOOK TRADE IN VALUE!

Hopefully the right person sees this soon.

post #6 of 12 Old 12-19-2011, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Latest offer was junk so I still have the jeep. 21k is a very fair price with 31k miles. This price will only last through this year, after it will go back up as I dont NEED to sell it.

Also would consider trading towards a 08 f250 crew cab 4x4.

post #7 of 12 Old 01-04-2012, 01:45 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Fair but firm price bump. Someone has to want this thing.

post #8 of 12 Old 01-05-2012, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...%3AMESELX%3AIT

post #9 of 12 Old 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Rock God

Garage

Question out of curiosity.... Your ad says 4" lift but you signature say 3" lift. Which is it?

Nice looking Jeep btw

"Sweet ain't as sweet without the sour"
post #10 of 12 Old 01-05-2012, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSUJeep View Post
Question out of curiosity.... Your ad says 4" lift but you signature say 3" lift. Which is it?

Nice looking Jeep btw
Wow, thanks for pointing that out. Its a 3" lift, just a typo. Thanks again!

post #11 of 12 Old 01-05-2012, 07:40 AM
Rock God

Garage

Cool. I was just wondering because I have the 3" with 33's and was wondering how 35's would look. Do you have any rubbing issues at full flex?

"Sweet ain't as sweet without the sour"
post #12 of 12 Old 01-05-2012, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Have no idea about rubbing at full flex. Haven't had it at full flex, sorry I can't help ya. I know there's a show your 35s thread, I'm sure they would have the info ya need.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode