SWEET GRAND FOR SALE Muncy PA - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

SWEET GRAND FOR SALE Muncy PA

5705466169 ask for Aaron

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L
6 cyl., Auto. A/C, P/S. Immaculate condition.
This Jeep is extremely clean It has been built to be highly capable off road while maintaining exceptional highway manners. . Garage Kept. 88,000 miles. Remote Start and tinted windows. Modifications include a Rock Krawler 10” Long Arm Suspension System, 4:56 Yukon Gears w/ Rear Limited Slip, Fixed Yoke Transfer Case, Tom Woods driveshafts (Front and Rear) and Dual Nitro steering stabilizers. Wheels are 18” 951 Black Moto Metals with 35” Nitto Mud Grappler tires. Performance upgrades include Jet Stage 2 Chip, throttle body spacer, High Flow Exhaust, K&N Air Filter. Aftermarket Sound System with Single hidden 10” Sub. Sprayed-on Bed Liner coated bumpers and lower cladding. Custom Hand-Built front tube bumper. Never been in an accident, smoked in or abused in any way. Professionally Built by Apple Hill 4X4 $15,500 Looking to build a new JK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 09:53 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Hill 4X4 View Post
5705466169 ask for Aaron

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L
6 cyl., Auto. A/C, P/S. Immaculate condition.
This Jeep is extremely clean It has been built to be highly capable off road while maintaining exceptional highway manners. . Garage Kept. 88,000 miles. Remote Start and tinted windows. Modifications include a Rock Krawler 10” Long Arm Suspension System, 4:56 Yukon Gears w/ Rear Limited Slip, Fixed Yoke Transfer Case, Tom Woods driveshafts (Front and Rear) and Dual Nitro steering stabilizers. Wheels are 18” 951 Black Moto Metals with 35” Nitto Mud Grappler tires. Performance upgrades include Jet Stage 2 Chip, throttle body spacer, High Flow Exhaust, K&N Air Filter. Aftermarket Sound System with Single hidden 10” Sub. Sprayed-on Bed Liner coated bumpers and lower cladding. Custom Hand-Built front tube bumper. Never been in an accident, smoked in or abused in any way. Professionally Built by Apple Hill 4X4 $15,500 Looking to build a new JK.

photos would def help!! sounds like a monster truck... 10'' lift ?!!?!

09 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, Black

- 5" Trailmaster full Flexarm kit
- F/R Driveshafts
- 35x12.5x18 Nitto MudGrapplers
- 18x9 XD Rockstars w/ cut center caps
- Smittybilt XRC Rear bumper + carrier
- SuperChips Programmer
- MBRP Exhaust
- K&N Air Filter
- Eclipse AVN5435 DVD Nav
- Bestop Drivers Seat Lock Box
- Stubby Stock Front bumper
- JKS Quicker Disconnects (in case e-disco fails)
- B&M transmission cooler
post #3 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 10:04 AM
Rock God

I smell a troll....

First post is in bst and is selling a grand Cherokee? Right... And all for $15000 seems to good to be true.

EDIT: lol or maybe not that good when its 10 years old

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Monster Jk; 11-28-2011 at 05:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jk View Post
I smell a troll....

First post is in bst and is selling a grand Cherokee? Right... And all for $15000 seems to good to be true.
Regardless, this guy is breaking the rules with a for sale first post.

Edit: Removed violating comment.

"Sweet ain't as sweet without the sour"

Last edited by MSUJeep; 11-28-2011 at 11:30 AM.
post #5 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 10:18 AM
Granite Guru

Weird that his company is Apple Hill 4X4 Auto and collision. Kinda cool if its real tho.

RENEGADE

RENEGADE
post #6 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 10:59 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Mind where you are... this is the fs section guys. rules are rules

We'll see what shakes out /!\

EDIT> Good luck with your sale and x2 pics will definitely help.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.

Last edited by gold knight; 11-28-2011 at 11:07 AM.
post #7 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Garage

Everyone needs to sell cars now and then. If it becomes a regular thing, then it's against the rules and he needs a star.
post #8 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Rock God

Garage

My bad... For some reason I thought it was a rule to have more than one post before starting a for sale thread. Must be another forum. It is a good rule though

Good luck with the sell OP!

post #9 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Everyone needs to sell cars now and then. If it becomes a regular thing, then it's against the rules and he needs a star.
yeah, but thats his first post.... not here for anything but to sell a jeep... Or thats what it sounds like. And with a name like Apple Hill 4x4, sound like a dealer or some thing. If thats the case, then he needs a yellow star.

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

post #10 of 21 Old 11-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Slow and Low

I bet if one of you forum cops were interested in it, you would be happy he posted it.
Relax.
post #11 of 21 Old 11-29-2011, 08:53 AM Thread Starter

Hey guys I dont want to stur up any bad vibes. I am not a dealer or do I ever sell any of my prized collection. In this instance i built this Jeep for my wife and put ALOT of blood,sweat and time into it. The ONLY reason I am selling it is she has a WK2 now and we want a JK 4 door as well and sometimes you must sacrifice to get what you want. I do own Apple Hill and you can investigate me on the web and our site. I can be a major hook up in both parts and knowlage as I have built well over 200 JKs not to mention all other models. I hope this clarifies me a little better.
post #12 of 21 Old 11-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Slow and Low

Quote:
Hey guys I dont want to stur up any bad vibes. I am not a dealer or do I ever sell any of my prized collection. In this instance i built this Jeep for my wife and put ALOT of blood,sweat and time into it. The ONLY reason I am selling it is she has a WK2 now and we want a JK 4 door as well and sometimes you must sacrifice to get what you want. I do own Apple Hill and you can investigate me on the web and our site. I can be a major hook up in both parts and knowlage as I have built well over 200 JKs not to mention all other models. I hope this clarifies me a little better.
Have you thought about becoming a vendor on here? It would be cool to have another source, and would be interested in seeing your projects. Post some pics of this WJ that you're selling!
On a side note...
If you're going to offer "knowledge", your credibility might be a little stronger if you spell the word correctly...
post #13 of 21 Old 11-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co4Lo View Post
On a side note...
If you're going to offer "knowledge", your credibility might be a little stronger if you spell the word correctly...
Good job, spelling police

post #14 of 21 Old 11-29-2011, 12:45 PM
Slow and Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSUJeep View Post
Good job, spelling police
I just couldn't handle the irony!
post #15 of 21 Old 11-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Ok cool, welcome to the forum

post #16 of 21 Old 11-29-2011, 04:08 PM
Rock God

Please tell me it still has the D35?

2008 JK X 2DR NSG370

Time to build the TONS!

Long Island Off Road Club

NOVA4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester116th View Post
Confucius say "If you no want break axle, Drive with BIG head not LITTLE head"
post #17 of 21 Old 11-30-2011, 08:52 AM Thread Starter

WOW! Brutle on the spelling error. Your right my bad spell check wont work on here unless I download a file. The pictures I thought I uploaded yesterday. I am new to this forum stuff I will look into it. There are pics on my website www.applehill4x4.com. I hope I didnt infringe on any rules. I would consider becoming a vendor. Any info would be great and helpfull. I'm going to go take a rip in a 6.1 Hemi JK. Fun fun.

Aaron Apple Hill
post #18 of 21 Old 11-30-2011, 08:54 AM Thread Starter

yep D35 and front 30 still.Sorry NO 60s in her.

Aaron Apple Hill
post #19 of 21 Old 11-30-2011, 09:16 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

That is a very pretty Grand! Good luck brother!

Marcus

post #20 of 21 Old 11-30-2011, 09:29 AM
Slow and Low

Quote:
WOW! Brutle on the spelling error.

Just bustin' your balls. Sorry if it seemed a little BRUTAL...
Welcome to JKO!
post #21 of 21 Old 12-05-2011, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

Its all good. Thanks. Anyone get to Rausch Creek park in PA often. Its an hour from me and an awesome place to wheel.

Aaron Apple Hill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode