JK Full hard front doors - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 11-25-2011, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

JK Full hard front doors

Located in Sedona AZ.

Jeep Wrangler JK Full hard doors, front pair. Power windows and locks. Complete doors ready to bolt on and go: glass, handles, interior trim, side mirrors, door seals. Bright silver with grey interior (same silver on all JK's). Will fit any 2-door Wrangler or just the front of any 4-door Wrangler Unlimited (front doors are same as 2-doors). Will fit 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 with no wiring changes (unless your Jeep was not equipped for power windows). Will physically fit on 2011 and 2012 Wranglers also, but wiring harness is different to accommodate the power mirrors on the newer Jeeps--the wiring harness are approximately $35 each from the dealership to make the door function with the 2011-2012 models. Please don't hesitate to contact with questions.

Great condition! Have a couple of very light surface scratches (see pics), but otherwise look like new.

$1000 for the pair of doors or best offer.

Call or text Nena (928) 274-2240. Email [email protected] http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/2720186058.html

I also have side steps and an ARB fridge that I am listing separately.
Attached Images

Nena Barlow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 11-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Granite Guru

I"m scared to ask but how much for the ARB fridge?

Ruben

07 JK Rubicon - Banks Cold air intake and Monster exhaust - ARB front and rear bumpers - Warn 9.5Ti - OME 4inch JK Lift - 33inch MTZ

01 Grand Cherokee - inline 6 - Jeep Hitch Receiver - Jeep Fog-Light kit - Jeep Bug Deflector - Jeep Wind Deflector - Jeep Tow Hooks - Jeep Sub-woofer - OME 1 1/2 coils - Dynomax 2 1/2 Cat back - Running 265 75 16 - K&N air Filter and a modified air box

post #3 of 9 Old 11-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Wheeler

email sent on the doors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 11-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valfam View Post
I"m scared to ask but how much for the ARB fridge?
I was wondering the same thing... did a search and don't see the thread I also searched on CraigsList lol hoping to find it. I would be interested in hearing the price. I love my cold beverages and was looking at buying a new one from quadratec.
post #5 of 9 Old 11-26-2011, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Just loaded it--Here is the link to the ARB Fridge ad on JKO:
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...595#post978595

Nena Barlow

post #6 of 9 Old 11-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep School View Post
Just loaded it--Here is the link to the ARB Fridge ad on JKO:
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...595#post978595

Thanks but to much for me. I guess I will keep using the Coleman cooler.

Ruben

07 JK Rubicon - Banks Cold air intake and Monster exhaust - ARB front and rear bumpers - Warn 9.5Ti - OME 4inch JK Lift - 33inch MTZ

01 Grand Cherokee - inline 6 - Jeep Hitch Receiver - Jeep Fog-Light kit - Jeep Bug Deflector - Jeep Wind Deflector - Jeep Tow Hooks - Jeep Sub-woofer - OME 1 1/2 coils - Dynomax 2 1/2 Cat back - Running 265 75 16 - K&N air Filter and a modified air box

post #7 of 9 Old 11-30-2011, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Bump--doors still available! A Jeep wired for manual windows is NOT compatible, unless you want to spend $hundreds rewiring/programming, apparently.

Nena Barlow

post #8 of 9 Old 06-14-2012, 08:25 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep School View Post
Bump--doors still available! A Jeep wired for manual windows is NOT compatible, unless you want to spend $hundreds rewiring/programming, apparently.
I know this was forever ago, but are these doors still available? If so, I'll take them.
post #9 of 9 Old 07-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Wheeler

Still available?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode