World of Warcraft accounts - FS or trade - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 11-24-2011, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

World of Warcraft accounts - FS or trade

I'm selling all 3 wow accounts that I have I am the owner and have the secret password/question for the first 2, the last I do not. I will transfer the battle.net email to another email address that you select once payment has been made for the first two. The last one you will receive the battlenet login and password along with the authenticator on the account.. I'll give you the contact info for the original owner who can assist you with any issues.

1st account - $600 - The hunter is currently in a top 25 US guild for firelands. Is currently 7/7H and a 389ilvl. Has the Firelord Title He's geared and will be accepted to any US guild that you wish to move him to. I'll gladly work with you as well to create an application if you choose not to raid with the current guild. I'll show the character to serious buyers. He's min/maxed with JC/BS Maxed, Cooking Maxed and ready to go. He also has 70k+ gold on the hunter and 115k+ total gold on the account

Along with the character comes numerous alts, including a druid that is level 85 with maxed skinning/LW with a number of fireland LW patterns

2nd Account - $400 - Lvl 85 Shaman, 370 geared for all 3 specs. This was my main in wrath and at the beginning of Cata. I havent logged into this account in months, but I believe the gold value is somewhere between 15-45k. He's maxed JC/Alch. Has rare achievements and titles from wrath, including Realm First - Heroic LK.

3rd Account - $400 - Lvl 85 DK - FL geared in all 3 specs - 369 iLVL. 53k gold on account Maxed enchanting/mining. and a few thousand gold worth of enchanting mats in the bank. 110 stacks of Pyrite ore. -

LVL 85 Rogue - It was my farmer. Was nicely geared in wrath, but havent spent much time gearing up in Cata. He's my farmer with maxed herb/mining. Has enough gear to run the heroic 5 mans in cata.

LVL 85 Lock - Last toon I leveled up. Has around 350 ilvl.. Decently geared. Maxed inscription, 500+ JC skill.

There account is clean, has been around for ages. I am the original owner for the first two and I'm quitting the game for good. I will not attempt to take the account back and if there are any problems in the future, I'll gladly work with you to get it restored.

I prefer cash for these accounts, and that does mean I'll gladly drive within a few hours of distance to make the deal along with allowing you to login to the account from my laptop prior to purchase. Each account will come with their own authenticator

Prices are listed out for each account. If purchased all together I'll sell for $1k total.

Will consider trading for JK parts.. Let me know what you have
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Administrator

Garage

Bump.

I suggest before anyone lets their fingers do the walking on the keyboard you read the rules of the for sale forum.

°lllll°

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook Page
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube Channel
post #3 of 4 Old 11-25-2011, 03:38 AM
Rock God

Garage

what is wow?

2011 Jeep Green JKUR

Cincinnati JKOs join our Facebook group
CJKC
Cincy JK Crew - rides only, no BS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 11-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Vin
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoony View Post
what is wow?
World of Warcraft
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode