Smittybilt XRC-8 Winch & SRC Front bumper - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-17-2011, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to D5Fire
Smittybilt XRC-8 Winch & SRC Front bumper

I lucked out and won a new warn winch at Gulchfest and so Im parting ways with my current set up. Im in the Columbia SC area, and dont want to ship either of these items due to weight, but I am flexible about meeting up somewhere within reason.

The winch and bumper have both been on my Jeep since Feb of 2010. Ive used the winch a couple of times, once to pull a stuck Grand Cherokee out of some mud he had no business in, and once to pull about a half dozen small trees/shrubs out of my back yard. It does have the steel cable, I never got around to getting synthetic line for it. $200 takes this.

The Bumper has a 2006 Nissan Altima to its credit. The impact did manage to put 2 small cracks in the welds connecting the tubes to the bumper body. By small I mean less than a half inch each. I welded these cracks back up, primed the spots I had to clean up to do that, and hit it with some rattle can bed liner. Its tough to tell the bumper was even involved in the accident. its very stout. $250 takes this

Or if you want both its yours for $400, Ill even help put it on yours if need be.

Fortis cadere, cedere non potest

Poison Spyder BFH w/ trail stinger, custom rear BFH, crusher flares, rocker knockers, evap skid, hood louver. Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel, Teraflex rear tire carrier, River Raider cowl snorkel,Warn VR 10,000 lbs winch, sPod, Rigid 50"SR.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-17-2011, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

The first pic is of after it killed the Altima, the next 2 are a little while ago in the Garage

Poison Spyder BFH w/ trail stinger, custom rear BFH, crusher flares, rocker knockers, evap skid, hood louver. Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel, Teraflex rear tire carrier, River Raider cowl snorkel,Warn VR 10,000 lbs winch, sPod, Rigid 50"SR.

Last edited by D5Fire; 04-11-2014 at 09:08 AM.
post #3 of 8 Old 07-18-2011, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

bump

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-18-2011, 11:00 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Bump for a congrats on the win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDrinken View Post
Dirty Minion for life™.:the finger:
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
The fact that there is some Fag in you should be upsetting to say the least.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 8 Old 07-19-2011, 09:42 AM
Wheeler

The winch is in great shape and a steal for anyone in the area!!

Bump for GULCHFEST!!
post #6 of 8 Old 07-22-2011, 01:19 AM
Wheeler

Do you still have this set up? I am from marion just on the other side of florence but I live in fayetteville. I'm currently deployed so I can either have my wife or dad meet you in florence if you would do that! Let me know. Thanks.
post #7 of 8 Old 07-22-2011, 05:55 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsboy129 View Post
Do you still have this set up? I am from marion just on the other side of florence but I live in fayetteville. I'm currently deployed so I can either have my wife or dad meet you in florence if you would do that! Let me know. Thanks.
PM sent

post #8 of 8 Old 07-22-2011, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

sale pending

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode