I'm not thrilled that my first post is to sell an item, but I kinda have to hustle on this I'm afraid.
Item : Black 2 piece Hardtop for 2dr JK , Keystone Restyling brand (previously Bestop hardtops)
Location: Fort Lauderdale FL (Lauderdale Lakes)
Price: $1700 - make me an offer , will also consider part in trade (looking for a soft top/trektop/new tires).
Local pickup is probably easier, but if you want to setup delivery, I think it runs about $250. You can arrange for pickup directly from the bodyshop.
This retails on most sites for $2200
After my accident, my insurance company decided to replace the whole top because they couldn't "match the texture" of a few scratches. It took over a month to come in, and it's sitting right now at the body shop, still crated and wrapped in plastic, straight from Keystone in CA. I can personally attest that these are great tops, better than the Freedom tops in my opinion, especially for dealing with the FL heat. During the summer, I had to duck the heat radiating from the Freedom top in my previous JK. The headliner in this top does a great job regulating temperature.
** I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link to this item on a vendor's site for example. PM me I guess. If you're interested/need more info, I can get pictures of the one on my jeep currently.
- Made of resilient, fiberglass-reinforced plastic for long life.
- In-mold gel coat color reduces fading for unsurpassed appearance.
- Automotive-grade, washable headliner reduces noise and increases insulation.
- Rear window defroster melts snow and ice for an unobstructed view.
- Gas-charged shocks support rear window for easy open/close and loading.
- Interior molded pockets store CDs, cell phones and garage door openers.
- 22% tinted tempered glass windows provide safety and comfort.
- Features removable cockpit cover.
- Rear shell can be removed while cockpit cover stays in place on vehicle.
- Hardtop kits include installation hardware.