09 Rubicon Fully Loaded SELLING THIS MONTH - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-08-2011, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

09 Rubicon Fully Loaded SELLING THIS MONTH

I have an 09 Wrangler Rubicon for sale, located in Dallas. I have it listed for $25,500 and it's going to be sold to a dealer this month if I don't get an offer from someone better than their $24,000 (and probably sold by the 20th). Full details on listings at autotrader and cars sites if you want to check, or just message here of course.

I'd rather someone who wants it gets it before a dealer adds several grand! Below is the bs from the ad - glad to send you pics, sticker, etc. Thanks for reading.

1 Owner - Perfect Condition
38,500 Miles (majority highway from CA to TX and back)
Never Smoked In - All Records & CarFax
Automatic
Premium Audio System with 7 Speakers & Sound Bar
Red Rock Crystal Pearl Clear Coat
Black Soft Top
FULLY LOADED WITH ALL OPTIONS - too many to list, but here are a few!
Navigation w/ Touch Screen Display
MyGig Hard Drive
Satellite Radio
Tow Package
Off Road Package
Two Tone Graphite and Dark Grey Interior with Stain Protectant
Electronic Locking Front & Rear Differential
Dana 44 Axles
Power Everything
Deep Tint Windows

You name it this one has it. Priced below KBB as it is, but will listen to offers. Have tons of pics if interested and always welcome to see it and take it for a spin. Runs perfect and looks perfect! NADA refinance rate as of today is $27,780.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Rock God

Garage

how about some pics of the rig if you want to sell it... just sayin'. and i'm pretty sure you need to have more posts than 1 in order to post something for sale. you should probably read the rules bro.

2011 MANGO TANGO sahara jku....bone stock.
r.i.p.08 jk x steel blue

CALL MARCUS.. NUFF' SAID..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 Old 07-09-2011, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

Gave a read through rules and didn't see issue with posting the sale - and it didn't get scrapped (yet) so I think I'm following the laws here....and yeah, it's my first post, but don't know what difference that would make. Anyhow....

I did try to post up some pics, but I think size might have killed it off, but I'll try again. I know it's a pain, but if you're REALLY interested PM me or it can be easily found on cars or autotrader with all pics and details.

Sorry if I broke rules - guess it will be gone soon if so! And yeah, same issue in not uploading. The upload screen goes white and just never comes back with anything......if anyone is interested I'll get you anything you could possibly want for info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_jacklyn View Post
how about some pics of the rig if you want to sell it... just sayin'. and i'm pretty sure you need to have more posts than 1 in order to post something for sale. you should probably read the rules bro.
Your kinda of a dick

WANTED:::::Full Doors (4)...Also Willing to trade my half doors
post #5 of 8 Old 07-10-2011, 04:22 AM
Granite Guru

Yep....before ya tell someone to read the rules, read them yourself. Otherwise you look a bit foolish. No rule requiring a certain number of posts in the rules sticky.

tntchamp: Not sure how many posts ya need for photos. I think you can insert links to flickr or other host sites, though. In the meantime, more details might be useful. The ad suggests you're in CA but it's a big state. Fill out more of your user profile, especially what city you're in.

Always follow a great leader. In the absence of a great leader, BE ONE.
post #6 of 8 Old 07-10-2011, 05:37 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

There is a minimum # of posts required to post a FOR SALE ad on JKOwners. It's not written anywhere, but it's never been broken. In fact, if you post to ask if there's a minimum, you've already met the quota. Anyone wanna guess what the requirement is?

BTW, pics would help greatly. Link to them on Photobucket, Imageshack, or any number of other online hosting sites.

OP, though you don't have to worry about the post count, it is a bit of a stretch to think you could post a vehicle for sale with zero posts before it, with no pictures, and get a decent response from it.

Good luck with your sale.
post #7 of 8 Old 07-10-2011, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

To those with helpful info or suggestions - THANK YOU. Just added Addison / DFW for my location.

The vehicle is in Dallas as in original post (Addison to be exact). I lived in San Diego previously and the vehicle has done the to and from 3 complete times.

Thought external links were a no-no also from reading rules, but perhaps that's only specific to other "forums" so I did add pics to Flickr and the link is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/ I hope that helps for those interested.

Yeah, I know it's my first post, but that is what it is. It's 100% stock, loaded to the max, etc. Great care has been taken, always serviced at dealers, it's been offroad for sure, but no damage on any kind wheeling and it's treated with kid gloves as much as a Rubicon can be!

Only vehicle blemish is the passenger side front bumper on the corner - it's got a baseball sized dent indention on the corner of the plastic. I didn't bother to replace since many prefer an after market bumper anyhow. Aside from that, she's clean as can be.

Carmax offered $23,000 yesterday and dealer has offered $23,500 as fyi. Automatic, Trailer Tow Group, Power Convenience Group, Deep Tint Windows, uConnect GPS, Touchscreen Navi / w hard drive, black soft top. Original sticker $32,795.

LINK: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
post #8 of 8 Old 07-24-2011, 09:02 AM Thread Starter

Vehicle is sold. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode