07 Mustang GT/CS **Price Reduced** - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-08-2011, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

07 Mustang GT/CS **Price Reduced**

I figured this is a fitting place to post this cause if it sells it will go to paying off jeep and buying ALOT of parts. So here it goes....

Location-- Mokena IL

Asking price 23,000( Taking offers though) I was told by a few Mustang club members that I know, that cause of the mint condition and flawless paint job I could get it easly.

But I am regretable trying to sell my 2007 Mustang GT/CS. I have a lot of time invested into the car and hate to see it go but could use the money. The car was purchased 3 years ago used from a family friends dealership, had about 1k miles on it so pratically new. The car has never seen rain, snow or any kind of cold weather. Always garage kept and Battery tendered during winter months in a heated garage.

The paint job that is on it was put on 2 years ago. the car was taken down to base paint and has been completly refinished. The design was hand taped and completly custom. The green color is a custom green non metallic, which I do have the paint palet and color combo still for future use. When I was first designing the paint Ibased my designs off on the older boss and Mach 1 styling. The hood and trunk are the Mach 1 and sides are the boss, and as I said was all hand taped.

As for the rest of the car, I have a K&N cold air intake system thats all I had gotten to as far as performance mods.

For cosmetics mods, the hood scoop was not on the car orignally, it is the Roush scoop, and was installed during paint process along with the SHR Flush-Mount Quarter Window Louvers. Also have Elenor from grill replament, and Black SHR Fuel door. Rear window has limo tint, sides are not due to laws last year, but have recently changed since then so can be done in 30% now. Under the hood I also have the engine plenum covers for intake manifold, heads and fuse box, which are painted the exact same green to match.

In the interior I have a lot of crome trim pieces and as well as a custom shift knob with the same green.

As for milage it is just over 13k, and have always changed the oil after taking out of storage and mid summer, and always ran Mobile 1. The Car was never beat on and always driven with the utmost respect.

I have full Pictures of Painting process also to show how it was taken down to Base paint.

Please feel free to email or call with any questions. Cell # 815-931-3822

Thanks for viewing

Greg L.

Also have availble Full History report Availble along with more pictures upon request.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-10-2011, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Taking offers, get it close and its yours
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode