Hell hath no fury.... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 04-19-2011, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Hell hath no fury....

Bankruptcy + divorce + Craigslist = my benefit.

Not everything I've got is from the aforementioned equation, but the big stuff certainly is. picked up some stuff for a song and now I'm hoping the sale will fund some needed mods, pay off the rig, and launch an adoption savings fund. I'm in Indianapolis and willing to negotiate on shipping/meeting if something reasonable can be made to happen.

Feel free to make offers, I'm not going to be insulted, but I do have a bottom $ I can accept for everything. Trade offers are welcome and some things I'll certainly be interested in. Nothing I'm selling is absolutely perfect, unless I claim so, as most of it was stored for a couple years in a garage and probably roughed up a bit by careless teens. There is also a possibility of you donating the purchase price to a non-profit fund for our adoption, thereby making the purchase tax-deductable (details would take some more effort)

JKU Hard Top (2008?), Black. Some scuffs, and might need new weather stripping. I leave that up to you, but I am spending the funds to get new hardware so it'll function. couple minor garage scrapes. $1500

JKU Sunrider Soft Top (2007?), Black. Surprisingly good shape, looks almost unused and tinted windows seem "storage scuffed", not "trail scratched". Again, I'm picking up the hardware needed to install, but most items are there. $650

JKU Full doors. Red Rock, and power. $1500

JKU body Lift. 1 3/4 inch, I believe. All hardware included as far as I can tell. I never used it and can't remember what i was told about it, but pretty sure it was used less than 10k miles. $100

Hypertech Max Energy. Needs reprogramming, which runs $200 and can be done from home. New they're $380, and I'll keep it if I end up with funds from other sales. $100

JKU Spring 2 1/2" spacer lift. Not sure on brand, and forgot to photo. had 3 good shocks when removed. I have a couple spare Rough Country 2.2's (1 rear, 1 front) that I would include...you can figure out what you want to run. $120

JKU Front bumper core. $20

JKU Front Tow Hooks. $40

JK Fog Lights, new. $40

JK stock dash center top. Have 2. $5 to cover shipping, free if you buy something else.

TJ Best Top Spice windows. Clear, sides are perfect, rear has a couple 1/4 inch cracks in plastic. $75

TJ mirror relocation brackets. Will rattlecan before shipping. $25

Trades that I'm most interested in? Front and Rear bumpers, winch, Half doors (Mopar or aftermarket, JK or JKU), 15 or 16 black wheels, 2010 visors (extendable), body armor or underbody armor, flat or tube fenders (JK or JKU)

more pics available at:
http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m588/jsichthus/

SOLDJKU Sunrider Soft Top (2008), Black. Perfect, Never used. Still wrapped and boxed. In storage and didn't pull out for pics. $750 SOLD

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko

Last edited by ichthus; 04-25-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Granite Guru

Ship?

Didn't see it in your post. You willing to ship the JKU 1 3/4 lift/springs? If so, how much to 28694. If you are... I'm very interested. Thanks!

-Samuel

2008 JKU, ProComps, 35 Kevlar MT/R's, Dana 44s, locked, 5.13, Artic Trusses, RCVs, all types of OR-Fab stuff, PIAA's, 2.5in Suspension lift, Adams driveshaft, Teraflex SpeedBumps, Warn Winch and some other goodies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry0071 View Post
Old shit needs fixed. Facts.
Shit run off-road needs fixed. Fact.
Old shit run off-road needs fixed more often yet. Fact.
post #3 of 13 Old 04-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Rock God

Garage

I am liking that soft top for the JKU. Any idea on what shipping would be to 84081?

I currently don't have a soft top so I would need the surrounds and hardware but if looks as if your including all of that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 04-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Wheeler

I just need the drivers door surround and screws. Will you separate?
post #5 of 13 Old 04-19-2011, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelrclark View Post
Didn't see it in your post. You willing to ship the JKU 1 3/4 lift/springs? If so, how much to 28694. If you are... I'm very interested. Thanks!

-Samuel
Certainly willing to ship, I am out of town tomorrow, so will have answer by Thursday.

just to clarify, you're interested in the body lift and spring spacer lift? In that package, the shocks are the most prohibitive to ship just based on weight.

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #6 of 13 Old 04-19-2011, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I don't yet have the screws...those I'm having to get from dealer (whose markups are insane). Because I'm only missing screws, I'd prefer to keep the top as a package deal until I see others requesting individual parts.

I'll PM if it looks like that road is an option

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #7 of 13 Old 04-20-2011, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Also have a 2008 JKU Track Bar. Removed undamaged at about 64k miles. I'll be pulling the one off my JK as well. It'll be in the parts pile with 36k miles on it. Far as I know they're the same part and have seen the same trails, but one managed 30k extra road-trip miles. $50 each (I've not seen these for sale, so I'm just guessing on asking price)

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #8 of 13 Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 AM
ADDICTION II build begins....

soft top looks like a 2007....in 2008 they made all soft tops with a hard plastic reinforcer for the "vertical posts" of the soft top that attach to the tub on the back left and right corners.

U.S. Army
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 13 Old 04-25-2011, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Sorry, took in another foster daughter this weekend...between that and Easter, wasn't online much.

New unwrapped Soft-top is sold. Will PM those that responded this evening.

I'm also looking for a CB (prefer Cobra 29) and accessories as trade.

Driving to Sioux Falls, SD on May 6th, if that makes a difference to anyone and might be delivering Hard Top and Doors to Maryland in May if others along route would like anything.

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #10 of 13 Old 04-26-2011, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Bump

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #11 of 13 Old 04-29-2011, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Btt

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #12 of 13 Old 05-02-2011, 04:10 PM

still have the spacers? if so can you take a pic of them and post it. Interested
post #13 of 13 Old 05-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Granite Guru

PM sent, I will take both dashboard covers. Ready to pull the trigger on paypal.

2012 Rubicon 2dr 6spd
Orange Crush
2.5" Teraflex
33" Mickey Thompson MTZ
Call of Duty style custom Moabs
1.5" Spidertrax
48" HiLift Xtreme
RR light guards wrapped
Or-Fab Rubi skid
midland cb
Hella 500FFs

Previous JK: 08 Rubi 2dr 6spd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode