2009 Black Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon with Tons of Extras Tampa, FL Price Drop - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-19-2011, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

2009 Black Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon with Tons of Extras Tampa, FL Price Drop

Hate to see her go, but my job situation has changed and I have to drive too far to work now to justify a Jeep at the moment. Below is a list of the mods and I am sure I am forgetting something. I have lots of pics so email me if you want more.

2009 Jeek JK Unliminted Rubicon with Nav, MyGig, power everything and Infinity sound. She has 39,XXX miles, but is my daily drive so this number will change. She has been very well maintained with full synthetic since her first oil change. Tires are in great shape and have plenty of life left. She got new brakes at 24,000 miles. Full size spare on the rear has never been used.

DVD, Navigation, MyGIG
Automatic Transmission
Front and Rear Lockers
Waterproof SPAL Radiator Fan
4" Skyjacker Lift
AEV Pro Cal
35x12.5x18 Toyo Open Country MT tires put on at about 10k miles
KC-HiLites with Windshield Mounts
Warn Tube Style Front Bumper with Winch Plate
OR-FAB Rear Rock Slider Tube Bumper
OR-FAB Rear Swing Away Tire Carrier with Jerry Can Holders and Jerry Cans
Superwinch EPI9.0s with Synthetic Winch Line
Xenon Fender Flares with LineX Kevlar Coating (The narrow ones not the wider ones)
5.13 Superior Gear Swap Front and Rear
AEV Snorkel with Ram Air
Optima Yellow Top Battery & Hi-Lift Jack
Flowmaster 40 Muffler

I am sure there is something I am missing, but email me if interested. I am looking to get $29,000 OBO for it. Below are the pics I have. She has a soft top now instead of the hard top. She has been offroaded 3 times on some trails (Since that is pretty much all we have down here in Tampa), but never abused. No Accidents, rollovers or anything. Clean carfax and I am the original owner.

GAMERTAG: DEATHBYF1RE
RIDE: 2009 Jeep JK 4D Black Rubicon | MyGig

SETUP:
4" Skyjacker Lift | Toyo Open Country M/T 35x12.5x18 | ProComp 7089
Flowmaster 40 | 5:13 Gears | Midland 75-822 | 4' Firestik
AEV Snorkel | Warn Tube Style Front Bumper with Winch Plate | Xenon Jeep Fender Flares
Superwinch EPI 9.0s | Or-Fab TIRE/CAN CARRIER JK | Or-Fab Rock Slider Rear Bumper | KC Slim Windshield Mounted Lights | WaterProof SPAL fan | 48" Hi-Lift Jack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-21-2011, 04:37 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Sold

SETUP:
AEV Snorkel | Warn Tube Style Front Bumper with Winch Plate | Xenon Jeep Fender Flares
Superwinch EPI 9.0s | Or-Fab TIRE/CAN CARRIER JK | Or-Fab Rock Slider Rear Bumper | KC Slim Windshield Mounted Lights | WaterProof SPAL fan | 48" Hi-Lift Jack
post #3 of 6 Old 04-21-2011, 05:30 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

holy crap that was fast!!!

did it sell from here? if so you might win the award for fastest sale here.

damn hate to see you leave the game man. buyer just got one hell of a jeep!

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-21-2011, 05:36 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Eh, I will be back shortly.

I actually ended up trading it. They gave me close enough to what I was asking and since I was trading it, I saved 2k in taxes. I just needed a more economical daily driver so I got a Mini Cooper Clubman. Averaged 35MPG on the way home and way into work this morning. I was never really happy with the 4 door. My plan is to get a 2 door Jeep eventually that I can really offroad and not worry about breaking anything since it won't be my daily driver. I got one hit off here, but nothing solid. Loved that Jeep, but $600 last month to fuel it and with the money I will save in gas, I can get something I can beat up a little.

SETUP:
post #5 of 6 Old 04-21-2011, 05:37 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I also think it helped that the used car manager was from Colorado!

SETUP:
post #6 of 6 Old 04-21-2011, 05:38 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyfire View Post
Eh, I will be back shortly.

I actually ended up trading it. They gave me close enough to what I was asking and since I was trading it, I saved 2k in taxes. I just needed a more economical daily driver so I got a Mini Cooper Clubman. Averaged 35MPG on the way home and way into work this morning. I was never really happy with the 4 door. My plan is to get a 2 door Jeep eventually that I can really offroad and not worry about breaking anything since it won't be my daily driver. I got one hit off here, but nothing solid. Loved that Jeep, but $600 last month to fuel it and with the money I will save in gas, I can get something I can beat up a little.
i understand your thinking man. and nice choice with the Clubman, those things are pretty slick little rides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyfire View Post
I also think it helped that the used car manager was from Colorado!
BONUS! haha

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode