FS:5 nearly new 2011 Rubi tires & wheels and stock Rubi suspension - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-09-2011, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

FS:5 nearly new 2011 Rubi tires & wheels and stock Rubi suspension

I am selling my factory Rubi tires and wheels from my 2011 JK Rubi Unlimited with 1,850 miles on the clock. The tires and wheels still have the factory tpms sensors installed and the spare has never hit the ground. I am also including the factory lug nuts as well. There are a few minor surface clearcoat scratches that should be able to be buffed out by a high speed buffer. The spare also has a nick inside of one of the lug nut pockets that could be touched up if desired. I got these nicks from the couple of trail rides that I went on while stock. I am also including all four factory coil springs and shocks as well as the factory steering stabilizer from the rubi. These are from my auto trans unlimited with the factory tow package and hard top. All of these parts would cost you well over $3,500.00 from the dealer brand new. I will sell everything for $1,500.00 semi negotiable. I can assit you with shipping if you would like , but keep in mind that these wheels weigh 75lbs each. I can arrange everything on a pallet as well. Local pick up is prefered near Atlanta,Ga. Please contact me if interested: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-10-2011, 08:15 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

I need to move it all quick, so rock bottom deal at $1,250.00 for local pick up only or shipped at your expense.
post #3 of 6 Old 04-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Granite Guru

not being a dick but you can find new take off rubi tires/wheels for around 800 all around...just thought I'd save ya the grief from others tellin ya GLWS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-10-2011, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Well some people must like to give their stuff away then which is stupid. I am also throwing my stock suspension in as well. Difference is that I don' t have to sell them anyway,just trying to clean up the garage a little. Thanks anyway though!
post #5 of 6 Old 04-11-2011, 05:35 AM

Im interested in your shocks and springs. Im from NY but in Georgia for three days until Wednesday. Let me know how much you want for them. Thanks.
post #6 of 6 Old 04-11-2011, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

If I end up selling the factory suspension separate for $200.00, I will take $1,000.00 for the 5 wheels which again ,do include those expensive factory tpms sensors...shipping can be arranged if you wanna pay for it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode