2007 JK Rubicon stock hood, misc parts - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 02-17-2011, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to JimP
trick hood hinges, pwr steering pump. stock springs

I keep finding things while cleaning the shop
EDIT: Found a brand new aluminum fairlead for a Warn winch with poly rope (not for braided steel!) by Redneck Concepts. Nicely tooled, good-looking unit still in the box. Bought it from him in Moab a few years ago. How's about $25 including shipping to lower 48? Just hate to throw it away!
Hood is Flame Red with the Rubicon logo on it. GONE to Jeff.
EDIT: For you who have TerraFlex lower control arms, I have a repair kit for the large joints on the lower control arms. Part # 1951000 for 982 joints. $26.99 retail. Plus a tool for replacing them. $27.99 retail. A $55 retail value...$35.00 plus shipping for what it cost to get it there.
2007 Rubicon stock springs. Was $50 for the set. Now $25!! A bit firmer than non-Rubicon springs I understand and, with them on, the JK really handled nicely. EDIT: reduced them to $25.
Edit: Still have at least 2 sets of the trick ultra thick German hood hinges. See posts below. Were $90, Now $50 plus $10 shipping.
Edit: Brand new power steering pump and pully in box. For JK. $40 plus shipping. GONE to Rob in Livermore
Attached Images

Sold my 2007 Flame Red Unlimited, HoodLift. 3" Blk Dmd Lift,Terraflex adj control arms, Premier Power Welder w/ 2nd alternator & separate battery, custom under-armor, custom exhaust, 35" BFG MTs on Champion beadlocks, HoodLift tailgate strut, ORL rack, Rock Hard Bumper, Warn rock sliders, Kilby front bumper,Warn Power Plant winch, Power tank for the air tools, corner armor, CB and shortwave (KI6FUG)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JimP; 04-25-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: sold some of the articles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 02-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Rock God

Can you give me the part#'s on the Springs and how many miles did you have on them?
thanks,

Best Two Guy's in the Buisness!
Jason at KOR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marcus at RCO

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
post #3 of 29 Old 02-21-2011, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

OOps! We were gone and I didn't check the board for awhile! Sorry for the lack of response! Anyway, the part numbers are 4458AA and 6317AB. From the tags still on the springs. I'm guessing but maybe 500 miles. Changed them out fairly soon after getting the Jeep.
I also have a Warrior Mirror Relocation Bracket never installed and still in the box. $20
Fixed my post so I'll get an email right away now if someone replies. Shoulda done that on the original post!!
Jim

Sold my 2007 Flame Red Unlimited, HoodLift. 3" Blk Dmd Lift,Terraflex adj control arms, Premier Power Welder w/ 2nd alternator & separate battery, custom under-armor, custom exhaust, 35" BFG MTs on Champion beadlocks, HoodLift tailgate strut, ORL rack, Rock Hard Bumper, Warn rock sliders, Kilby front bumper,Warn Power Plant winch, Power tank for the air tools, corner armor, CB and shortwave (KI6FUG)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 02-21-2011, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Cool, ultra-strong hinges

Here are a few photos of the German Billet hinges. I'm holding one of them beside another after-market chrome hinge, which is about the same size as a stock JK hinge. You can really see the difference. I have only 2 sets of these and did import them directly from Germany. The shot of them on the hood is on an AEV hood, but they look abt the same on a stock hood.
Now that you are here...here's a deal: JK Genuine HoodLift, the one with the lifetime guarantee, $40.00. Got an AEV hood? Same price, different part number.
Genuine HoodLift TailGate Prop $30. Combo kit...a HoodLift and a TailGate Prop $65.00. All with the lifetime Guarantee from the original maker of the HoodLift for Jeep. Limited time offer. Reply to this and I'll PM you with the ordering details.
Attached Images

post #5 of 29 Old 02-21-2011, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Just set it up for instant email notification for thread subscription so I'll know right away next time if someone responds.

post #6 of 29 Old 02-27-2011, 09:29 PM

Dose the hood open more then with the prop rod?

RED
post #7 of 29 Old 02-28-2011, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by reds black jk View Post
Dose the hood open more then with the prop rod?

RED
No, it opens to the same height as when you have it on the prop rod. If you need to open it all the way, like when you want to remove a battery, you can unclip the HoodLift gas springs and put it back on the windshield frame. (I use a blanket or towel as a cushion when I do that) I will pm you with the ordering details.

post #8 of 29 Old 02-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Rock God

Garage

Interested in the Safari Top for pick up...pm'd ya

.....its time to go insane.........Cages, Bumpers/Stingers, Sliders, and Skids
Check us out on FaceBook
Home of the Full 10 Point, custom 5150 Fabrication cage. "PATENT PENDING DESIGN"
post #9 of 29 Old 02-28-2011, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGROCZ View Post
Interested in the Safari Top for pick up...pm'd ya
Got it and PM'd you

post #10 of 29 Old 03-03-2011, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Spacer lift gone. From W Sac to Florida. Thanks Jason!

post #11 of 29 Old 03-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Wheeler

I'm looking for a JK hood. You still have?
post #12 of 29 Old 03-07-2011, 02:37 PM

Hey Jeff, Welcome to the form. West Sacramento is pretty close to you so you might want to look at this yourself. If not I'm going through Sac on Thursday.
Bruce
post #13 of 29 Old 03-07-2011, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmandojeeper View Post
I'm looking for a JK hood. You still have?
Yes, I still have it. Are you near West Sacramento?
Jim

Edit: Gone now

post #14 of 29 Old 03-09-2011, 12:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

pm sent.

08 Rubicon - AWE FAWK TOO MUCH TO LIST!
post #15 of 29 Old 04-22-2011, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Lowered prices, added power steering pump and pully.

post #16 of 29 Old 04-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Granite Guru

fog lights

pm sent
post #17 of 29 Old 04-22-2011, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

pm'd you back

post #18 of 29 Old 04-22-2011, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Looks like the lights are sold

post #19 of 29 Old 04-24-2011, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Hinges

Still have the hinges, stock springs, power steering pump and the special deal on HoodLifts and TailGate Props (see post #4). For those, call us at 1-800-579-3024 or PM and we will send you the details.

post #20 of 29 Old 04-24-2011, 05:59 PM
Granite Guru

hey Jim. does the hood lift have everything i need to install it in my jeep?

Mike M

2013 2dr rubi
MC 2.5", Fox RR TF tuned shocks, TF carrier, Viair, TL's and so on...... still on stock tires
post #21 of 29 Old 04-24-2011, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
hey Jim. does the hood lift have everything i need to install it in my jeep?
Mike, All you will need are the tools, including a tape measure, drill motor, some masking tape and socket set with a 10mm socket and a 5/16" socket. It goes better if you also have a 5/16" nut driver. We include a drill bit plus all the rest of the parts you need to install it. There is a link to an installation article on the website, www.hoodlift.com. I put one on a neighbor's Jeep Saturday and it took maybe 15 minutes, not counting the conversation and some photos. Of course I didn't have to read the instructions or do any measuring.. Since you are in Woodland, you could stop by my place in West Sac and I'd install it for free plus no shipping and we can talk "Jeep" for awhile.
I'll show you my trophy for being the first winner of Four Wheeler's Top Truck Challenge.

post #22 of 29 Old 04-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Granite Guru

awesome Jim. i sent you a pm.

Mike M

2013 2dr rubi
MC 2.5", Fox RR TF tuned shocks, TF carrier, Viair, TL's and so on...... still on stock tires
post #23 of 29 Old 04-25-2011, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

pm'd you back

post #24 of 29 Old 04-29-2011, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Josh, PM'd you back about the springs.
Jim

post #25 of 29 Old 04-29-2011, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Mike, Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow (Sat) at 3:00 to put a HoodLift on your JK.

Jim

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode