JK 44 housing. inner sleeves and panhard riser - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 01-27-2011, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

JK 44 housing. inner sleeves and panhard riser

$1100.

A customer just bought it for $900 and now it's for sale for $1100 since I just inner sleeved it for him and his plans have changed.

It's perfectly straight. Includes outer knuckles and balljoints. Appears to have low miles.

Perfect upgraded replacement if you're housing is smiling.

If you have to have pics and feel that the visual stimulation of said pictures will help determing whether it's straight or not... and or gold plated I'll be sure to post pics in a little while. For now I'll describe it for you. Looks just like you're housing.. but with a panhard riser and and plug welds running down the tubes. It's black in color and steel in material.

Not interested in shipping unless you set it up and all I have to do is palletize and put it on a truck when it shows up.

EDIT: okay okay here are your amazing pics to see something you likely already have
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for all your fabrication and conservative lecture needs.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 total chick JK. 37's beadlocks..sfs stuff

Last edited by Sillyneck; 02-05-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 01-27-2011, 08:53 AM
Granite Guru

let me be the first to say..... where the fuck is this thing located?
post #3 of 29 Old 01-27-2011, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

oh crap... guess I never finished my profile.

about 3200 mi west of you.

sacramento ca. 95670 to be exact

sorry about that... I'm used to people knowing me from pirate and it still escapes me that this site is a completely different animal even though it looks the same.

Last edited by Sillyneck; 01-27-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 01-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Granite Guru

Ya Phil, no one fawkin knows you here! haha

2007 JK, 4.5" RE LA kit, ATLAS4spd, ARB rear w/ Superiors, Rubi front w/RCV axles, 5.38's, 40" KM2's, 18x10 Raceline Beadlocks, 1"BL, Poly Rockers, RR corners, PS fenders, etc...the list goes on.
post #5 of 29 Old 01-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Wheeler

If you were closer and not selling it for so much I'd be game.

Good luck though.
post #6 of 29 Old 01-27-2011, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

not mine and not my price.... but it is what it is. better than buying a new stocker

seriously.. 3 people know me here. completely different world.

post #7 of 29 Old 01-27-2011, 08:15 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTAR View Post
Ya Phil, no one fawkin knows you here! haha
hehehe that might be a good thing

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
post #8 of 29 Old 01-27-2011, 08:49 PM

So this is the housing with no E locker, gears or axle shafts.
post #9 of 29 Old 01-28-2011, 01:52 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyneck View Post
not mine and not my price.... but it is what it is. better than buying a new stocker

seriously.. 3 people know me here. completely different world.

You should spend more time here. You're on my list for fabricators. Your wife has been in NorCal forum , giving us the 411. Was going to buggy the JK but plans have changed.
post #10 of 29 Old 01-28-2011, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityJK4now View Post
So this is the housing with no E locker, gears or axle shafts.
empty housing with diff cover. he bought it with the completely logical intention of putting it in place of his 30. bought an arb, gears, shafts, joints, outers etc.. all new.. would have been nice. Turns out that the dana 44 center section created around 1955 that stayed the same until 2006 is COMPLETELY different for 2007. You can put an rd157 35 spl arb in it w/ a little machine work and then run rcv's offset shafts... short of that if you don't have a factory locker (on back order) you're not doing anything with this axle. Another note.. if you have a non-rubi 44 rear and you think you're putting an RD157 in there w/ 35 spl shafts.. think again. The std 44 is different enough from the rubi 44 that not much is happening. At least that's what this week has taught me. So I'll be building ruffstuff 9's for it after the hemi swap. it'll go to KOH to cruise around w/ stock axles and gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirobv View Post
You should spend more time here. You're on my list for fabricators. Your wife has been in NorCal forum , giving us the 411. Was going to buggy the JK but plans have changed.
right on man.. I appreciate that. I will as I get more jk work under my belt. I developed a bind free rear long arm system. I just put it on a 4 door and will do the wife's soon.

I'll get some pics up when the rig leaves.

post #11 of 29 Old 01-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Wheeler

I know who you are (from the RockZombies), I was just sayin you have what I need...just not at a price I can afford.

Free bump for ya though
post #12 of 29 Old 01-28-2011, 07:21 PM
JKO Addict!

phil I have an elocker and some 5:13s for that axle

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
post #13 of 29 Old 01-28-2011, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

thanks man.. but it's a little too late to swap anything now. It has to go to koh and I still have a bunch of bs to do.

this is what it's looking like. both sway bars still hooked up w/ my rear 3 link+panhard. I think I might be the first to do it like this. should be a kit soon.

post #14 of 29 Old 01-28-2011, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

front lca's 1.25" heim

post #15 of 29 Old 01-31-2011, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

bump.. pics added.

$1000

post #16 of 29 Old 02-04-2011, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

come onnnnnn someone jump your rig and get this thing off my floor

post #17 of 29 Old 02-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

so this thing is pre jk?
post #18 of 29 Old 02-13-2011, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfire View Post
so this thing is pre jk?
not sure where you're getting that, but if you know something I don't please speak up and explain.

post #19 of 29 Old 02-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

The way it reads made me think it was not for the jk because all of the stuff u can't do with it. I was asking as a question. It was just confusing.
post #20 of 29 Old 02-13-2011, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

gotcha... no it's a JK housing.. that's what makes it hard to do normal things with. if you have a rubicon locker you have nothing to worry about. re-read it knowing it's a jk housing and it'll make more sense and keep you from making any costly purchasing mistakes.

post #21 of 29 Old 02-17-2011, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Hey guys and gals... found this sweet railroad track jump not too far from my shop. I figure if you hit it at about 50mph you'll want to swing by my shop after and get this housing off my floor!

post #22 of 29 Old 02-18-2011, 08:25 AM
Wheeler

$1000 shipped?
post #23 of 29 Old 02-18-2011, 08:31 AM
Rock God

Garage

Phil you suck!

Method Motorsports

Email:
post #24 of 29 Old 02-19-2011, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanta44 View Post
$1000 shipped?
where are you? I'll run some numbers and tell the owner but it'll probably be a deal breaker.

post #25 of 29 Old 02-19-2011, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGET IT View Post
Phil you suck!
they don't call me vacuum face cause I blow.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode