Lots-Axles, swaybar, tire carrier, rockers, snowblower, baskets, fishtank, wheels - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Lots-Axles, swaybar, tire carrier, rockers, snowblower, baskets, fishtank, wheels

JK D44 Rear Axle - 4.10 Gears, 30 Spline shafts, no brakes, 3k miles - 600 OBO - Local Sale only, expensive to ship

JK Teraflex S/T swaybar brand new in box(w/ 4-6" links)- came across a used ORO swaybar so not going to use this - Asking 350

Full Traction 4" coils & Lower Arms(need new bushings) - $300 OBO

Teraflex Aluminum Rockers - Some dents & rock rash - a buddy's, Make Offer

Jeep Brand Front Winch Bumper - Trimmed for clearence - a buddy's, Make Offer

Lots of stock JK parts - coils, arms, bumpers, etc.

TJ 15" 5-hole Gambler Wheels - 200 OBO

2001 Acura MDX 17" Wheels - 200 OBO

Tons(150+?) of Longaberger baskets - Gotta get rid of them, your wife & my wife can decide prices

55 Gallon Fishtank w/ Stand, was always freshwater w/ some accessories - Make offer, need it gone

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.

Last edited by Prope; 03-07-2011 at 07:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 06:45 AM
Rock God

Garage

Fire sale!
Hey I may be Interested in the snow blower how old any pics?

95 Hemi YJ on Treps with a ton of cool custom work

*gone*09rubi unlimited Rock Krawler 5.5 long arm w/rrd Coilovers 37 Falken wildpeak's Currie 60's
post #3 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnick View Post
Fire sale!
Hey I may be Interested in the snow blower how old any pics?
Haha.

I'll shoot a couple pics this weekend for ya. Not sure how old, my wife's grandpa bought it new, used it a couple times, passed away and it was stored in the garage for quite a few years(I'd say around 7-10????). Paint is barely rubbed off on the edges of the tines.

It's an all steel one made before they started using plastic chutes and stuff on them. I had all new fuel lines put on(for piece of mind, don't like fires), had the carb checked out and then fired it up.

Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 09:54 AM
JKO Addict!

make me a ridiculous deal on the sway bar and i'll pick up the snowblower for nick

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #5 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post
make me a ridiculous deal on the sway bar and i'll pick up the snowblower for nick
Haha, if you are buying both, I'll make you guys a deal! Not sure what you mean by "ridiculous" though! Haha.

Fenders & Rockers -
post #6 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Rock God

Garage

7-10 years old? It'd have to be a smoking deal. New 28 inchers are 1300 at lowes before my discount...

95 Hemi YJ on Treps with a ton of cool custom work

*gone*09rubi unlimited Rock Krawler 5.5 long arm w/rrd Coilovers 37 Falken wildpeak's Currie 60's
post #7 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnick View Post
7-10 years old? It'd have to be a smoking deal. New 28 inchers are 1300 at lowes before my discount...
Make me an offer! I had no idea what to ask other than a guy I work with bought one at lowes for 800 last week on sale and he said this one is a lot nicer/heavier duty so I figured I'd start there.

Fenders & Rockers -
post #8 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Snowblower is SOLD!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #9 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Granite Guru

I suppose the tire carrier requires their bumper to mount. Or is it stand alone?

"The Red Bitch" - 2007 JK Unlimited X, Superchips, TeraFlex 1.5" leveling kit, BFG 35x12.5x18 KM2 on KMC XD Enduro wheels, home made front quick disconnects, OEM fenders chopped, front and rear OEM homemade stubby front and rear bumpers, ACE rock rails, rear facing 3rd row seat, Uniden Pro 520XL.

"Inglorious Basterd" - 1948 Willys CJ2A, AMC 304, MC2100 carb, T150/Dana 20, 33x10.5x15 Super Swampers.
post #10 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazed View Post
I suppose the tire carrier requires their bumper to mount. Or is it stand alone?
I would think it would work with any bumper that you put your own spindle in. My buddy actually used it to help mock up a carrier on his TJ, it was a bit wide IMO for a TJ, but that is what he wanted.

Here are some pics of it installed:

Fenders & Rockers -
post #11 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Wheeler

Thinking about your MDX wheels to depax my Odyssey. Can you confirm the bolt pattern for me? Also pics? is that $200 for all 4? Thanks!
post #12 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix45 View Post
Thinking about your MDX wheels to depax my Odyssey. Can you confirm the bolt pattern for me? Also pics? is that $200 for all 4? Thanks!
Hmm... what do you mean depax your odyssey? I can't even begin to think what that means! Haha.

The bolt pattern is 5 on 144.3. Yep 200 for all of them.

Here are some pics:

Fenders & Rockers -
post #13 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 07:43 PM

sent you a pm on the non rubi d44.
post #14 of 33 Old 01-14-2011, 09:23 PM
Rock God

Is the Tera sway bar a dual rate?
post #15 of 33 Old 01-15-2011, 05:48 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prope View Post
Hmm... what do you mean depax your odyssey? I can't even begin to think what that means! Haha.

The bolt pattern is 5 on 144.3. Yep 200 for all of them.
Thanks,
I need a 5x120. Depax is getting rid of the Michelin PAX run-flats. I heard that some of the MDXs have 5x120 lugs. Look good though.
post #16 of 33 Old 01-15-2011, 06:03 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_titan View Post
sent you a pm on the non rubi d44.
Checking now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTJK View Post
Is the Tera sway bar a dual rate?
Nope, it's a single rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix45 View Post
Thanks,
I need a 5x120. Depax is getting rid of the Michelin PAX run-flats. I heard that some of the MDXs have 5x120 lugs. Look good though.
I believe the new MDXs(Maybe 08 & newer?) have the 5 on 120 bolt pattern. Good luck!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #17 of 33 Old 01-17-2011, 06:35 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Bump...

Fenders & Rockers -
post #18 of 33 Old 01-18-2011, 06:16 AM
Wheeler

How about the rear swaybar end links are they available?
post #19 of 33 Old 01-18-2011, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
How about the rear swaybar end links are they available?
Nope, sorry, they are staying on the Jeep.

Fenders & Rockers -
post #20 of 33 Old 01-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Rock God

Few questions about the tire carrier. Does it still have the tire mounting bracket on it? Do you know what size spindle it used? What else is needed to make the latch work? I'm very interested. Could you get me a shipping quote to 06070?

2008 X 2-door, 35" Duratacs, Clayton Long-arm, geared and locked

2012 Rubi 2-door, 37" Nittos, Method Beadlocks, JKS Suspension, JCR everything

Last edited by SlvrJK; 01-18-2011 at 11:24 AM.
post #21 of 33 Old 01-18-2011, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlvrJK View Post
Few questions about the tire carrier. Does it still have the tire mounting bracket on it? Do you know what size spindle it used? What else is needed to make the latch work? I'm very interested. Could you get me a shipping quote to 06070?
Yep, it still has the tire mounting bracket on it.

I'll try to run up and measure the inside diameter of the hole in the carrier if that will help you out, I'm not sure what the size of the spindle was.

The only thing needed to make the latch work is something to hook it on, I'll cut it off my bumper and you can weld it to your bumper if that helps.

Sure, I'll try to get a quote for you on Thursday if I can get out of the office for a few minutes.

Fenders & Rockers -
post #22 of 33 Old 01-18-2011, 01:51 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Yep, it still has the tire mounting bracket on it.

I'll try to run up and measure the inside diameter of the hole in the carrier if that will help you out, I'm not sure what the size of the spindle was.

The only thing needed to make the latch work is something to hook it on, I'll cut it off my bumper and you can weld it to your bumper if that helps.

Sure, I'll try to get a quote for you on Thursday if I can get out of the office for a few minutes.
Don't worry about the spindle measurements, I can pick up a new spindle kit pretty cheap. If you could cut off that latch hook piece so I could weld it to my bumper, that would be great. I was going to have my fabricator buddy build me a full custom tire carrier but this will make our lives a lot easier. Thanks again.

Last edited by SlvrJK; 01-18-2011 at 01:56 PM.
post #23 of 33 Old 01-18-2011, 02:04 PM
Rock God

Garage

When did you purchase the sway bar? Do the arms have multiple holes for the links and can you tell if they are forged or stamped?
Very interested, please let me know.
post #24 of 33 Old 01-18-2011, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlvrJK View Post
Don't worry about the spindle measurements, I can pick up a new spindle kit pretty cheap. If you could cut off that latch hook piece so I could weld it to my bumper, that would be great. I was going to have my fabricator buddy build me a full custom tire carrier but this will make our lives a lot easier. Thanks again.
Cool, I'll get the shipping quote for you asap. Sure, I don't have a problem cutting it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssJK View Post
When did you purchase the sway bar? Do the arms have multiple holes for the links and can you tell if they are forged or stamped?
Very interested, please let me know.
I bought it last winter if I remember correctly. I'll open up the box and check on if they have multiple holes. I think they are stamped as I think the forged ones just recently came out.

Fenders & Rockers -
post #25 of 33 Old 01-19-2011, 11:52 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Cool, I'll get the shipping quote for you asap. Sure, I don't have a problem cutting it off.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode