16' flatbed car trailer, $1,800. 2" ball, side jack - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-09-2011, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to JimP
16' flatbed car trailer, $1,800. 2" ball, side jack

Getting rid of stuff I'm not using any more. I used to use this to take the CJ to Moab and elsewhere. However the 07 JK flat towed just fine so the trailer just sits there. Built by Bulldog Trailer in Chahalis, WA in 1998. 8.000 lb (total) six lug axles, four electric brakes, diamond plate tool box, wooden bed, stake pockets that take 2x4s (paid extra for larger ones), rear stands, two ramps stow in back and have extra extruded steel welded to them so smaller tiered vehicles can use the ramps, spare tire tucked up underneath. radial 15" trailer tires for longer wear. Stuck side rails on it to haul brush but it comes off in minutes. Wheel on side jack makes it easier to move around. Special neat Bulldog hitch that literally goes on in a snap. Lots of tie-down rings and even includes ratchet tie downs. Please buy it or my neighbors will want to borrow it again to get firewood. Located in West Sacramento.
Attached Images

Sold my 2007 Flame Red Unlimited, HoodLift. 3" Blk Dmd Lift,Terraflex adj control arms, Premier Power Welder w/ 2nd alternator & separate battery, custom under-armor, custom exhaust, 35" BFG MTs on Champion beadlocks, HoodLift tailgate strut, ORL rack, Rock Hard Bumper, Warn rock sliders, Kilby front bumper,Warn Power Plant winch, Power tank for the air tools, corner armor, CB and shortwave (KI6FUG)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode