I'm selling my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (4-door) automatic transmission; all maintenance has been performed religiously on the vehicle. Oil changes, differential fluids, transmission fluids, etc. The Jeep drives better than new and is very smooth, comfortable and extremely reliable. It'll go forever. It has a lot of high dollar parts and modifications done to it and has about 65,000 miles. The vehicle has every option available in 2007 except remote start and navigation. It's got the D44 front and rear axles, electronic disconnecting sway bars (that work flawlessly), power windows, door locks, remote entry, hardtop, freedom seats, upgraded stereo w/ sub in the rear, full under body skid, rock rails, etc. I have taken it offroading a couple times to Rausch Creek, however there's no damage to the vehicle and as you can see in pictures, it's in perfect condition.
Here's a list of modifications and parts:
- Superchip Performance Chip- adjust shift points, tires, power, gas pedal, etc.
- K&N Air Filter
- EVO "C" Gussetts - welded on to protect axle Cs
- EVO Axle Sleeves - welded in to protect axle tubes
- RE 3.5" Lift Kit (includes brackets, sway bar end links, springs, etc)
- RE mono tube shocks
- Poly Performance Tie Rod
- HIDx 3.5" HID foglights
- RE heavy duty track bar
- Drop pit-man arm
- Trackbar drop bracket
- SOLID front & rear differential covers
- XRC front winch bumper
- XRC rear bumper
- XRC rear tire carrier
- Brand new tires- BFG KM2 37x12.5x17 (5-includes spare)
- Pro Comp Matte Black Aluminum Rims (5- includes spare)
- Warn XD9000i Winch
- Aluminum fair lead
- Factory Hard-top w/ tinted windows
- Factory Soft-top w/ tinted windows
- "JEEP" Rubber all-weather mats
- Mirror brackets to run w/o doors
- Daystar dash panel
- Hardwired switches for front & rear individual locker engagement
- ESP & ABS bypass switch
- Best-top duster cover
- Extra brand new front driveshaft
- MOPAR bikini top w/ hard-top use
And ofcourse all the misc. stuff such as black D-rings, rear tow hooks, grab handles, etc.
See the photobucket link for pics
Asking $24,900 or best offer. Keep in mind, all parts have less than 5000 miles on it, and were installed from July on, so less than 6 months of use. This Rubicon is fresh!
With all the money in parts already, you can't go wrong. I'd also be willing to take "some" things off such as the hard top, winch, etc to help with the purchase price as well, although the buyer would benefit more from just selling it themself. I just don't have the time to part it out to sell it stock.