2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4DR - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-02-2011, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4DR

I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4 door for sale. 3.8L v6, 61,750 Miles, 6spd. It is Mechanically perfect with no problems at all. It has a rough country 2.5" coil spring lift on it. Not the cheap budget lift. The coils have been replaced and has the new rough country 2.2 performance shocks. It has Xenon high clearance fenders on it. Has the Rubicon factory side rock rails with a custom 1.5" tube added to it for a step and more support. It has a Smittybilt heavy duty front winch bumper. WINCH IS NOT INCLUDED! Has 17x9 Black Ultra wheels with a matching spare in the rear. The tires are 35x12.50. They are BF Goodrich KM tires. They have about 1/4" tread left. I have a Brand New BF Goodrich KM2 tire for a spare. I had planned to buy 3 new tires when i needed them and stick one of the KM tires on the back for a spare. The interior is in great condition. I am the second owner. I purchased this jeep in Sept of 08 with 22,000 miles on it. Drives and runs great.

Now for the bad. On the passenger side there is some light cosmetic damage by the radio antenna. The sheet metal got bent alittle when I slide into a tree on a trail before getting winched off of it. There is a small 2" rip on the side of the soft top by the drivers side door. This happened from putting the top in the sunrider position all the time. I am in the process of looking at having it sewn up. And there is one dent in the rear factory plastic bumper. I never worried with it because i planned on getting a aftermarket rear bumper with tire carrier. Factory bumpers are easy to find for around $100 or less. I may have it replaced before its sold.

This jeep is ready for the trails right now. It has been to Turkey Bay, Interlake, Wish Bone Ranch, Wheelin in the Country. This jeep is extremely capable off road or a head turner as a Mall Crawler. It has been off roaded but not abused. Great weekly daily driver then very capable off road for the weekends.

I am only selling this because i am getting a divorce and need a lower payment. Get a great Jeep at a fraction of the price with only slight cosmetic spots. But mechicanicly its perfect and interior is great.

I can send more pics upon request.

Kelly Blue Book Private Party
Excellent $19,115
Good $18,065
Fair $16,465

Asking $16,400 to sell it quick.
Contact David Neal 270-570-0095
Located in Owensboro, Ky.

2007 JK Unlimited X - 17" Ultra 247 Black Rims - RC 2.5" coil lift with 2.2 shocks - 35x12.5 BFGoodrich Mud Terrians - Custom Rock Rails - SRC Smittybilt Shorty Winch Bumper - Xrc8 Comp Series Winch - Synthetic Rope - Xenon Narrow Fenders - Grab Handles - Garmin GPS - Cobra CB

Last edited by xtreme rc; 01-02-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-03-2011, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Here are some additional pictures and ones of the cosmetic damage.

I just took these today. Jeep is dirty. The sticky glue around the tear is just from some black duck tape. I had it over the rip until i get it sewn up. Here are a couple of additional pictures also.

2007 JK Unlimited X - 17" Ultra 247 Black Rims - RC 2.5" coil lift with 2.2 shocks - 35x12.5 BFGoodrich Mud Terrians - Custom Rock Rails - SRC Smittybilt Shorty Winch Bumper - Xrc8 Comp Series Winch - Synthetic Rope - Xenon Narrow Fenders - Grab Handles - Garmin GPS - Cobra CB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode