Gobi 2 door roof rack for sale -- NJ - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 12-11-2010, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Gobi 2 door roof rack for sale -- NJ

$1,000

Hello all,

I am entertaining offers for my Gobi STEALTH roof rack for the 2 door JK. Rack is in overall very good shape, with very minor surface rust from the past winter on some of the rear supports, nothing a small bottle of touch-up paint here and there couldn't fix up. Don't let that put you off though because overall the rack is in excellent condition, as it has only been used a few months out of the past year. (I took it off for the summer and haven't put it back on.)

I haven't completely decided to pull the trigger on selling it as I really love the look and function of it. -- Anyone around these parts will tell you it's the best quality rack on the market, and best of all it requires NO DRILLING WHATSOEVER INTO YOUR JK It uses only factory-existing bolt holes to attach itself.

Also it doubles as a really cool lightbar, and has spots for several lights front and rear. The rack swivels back to let you take the top down during the warmer months without having to remove any hardware.

Rack comes with the ladder and quick-disconnects!!!

I have put the rack up for sale solely for the reason that I want to lift my Jeep and grab an AEV snorkel and don't have enough money for everything, so I might have to part with my beloved rack for now.

Asking price is $1,000, which is a cool $400 bucks off the new price.

For a comprehensive review, please go here:
http://alphaexpedition.com/index.php...-wrangler.html

LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!! Please bring a pick up and/or a van big enough to take the rack along with you. This thing is too much to ship out, sorry guys.

Last edited by spyther; 12-14-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-14-2010, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Bump!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode