FOR SALE IN LAKE GENEVA WISCONSIN - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 12-07-2010, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

FOR SALE IN LAKE GENEVA WISCONSIN

Lots of Jeep parts for sale mostly for a 2007-2010 wrangler; but some are very universal. All offers and or trades considered.

-$50 2007 Gray floor mats including the rear cargo mat for a 4door in very good shape like new

-$200 Teraflex 4" Lift springs for a wrangler. Will work on 2dr or 4dr. Slightly used in great shape. $450 new

-$75 Teraflex 4-6" shocks for Jk just 2 front shocks in great shape.

-$150 Bestop Jeep Wrangler HighRock 4x4 Oversize Tire Carrier - JK THIS IS AWESOME. Heavy duty tailgate mount to replace the crappy stock moutn and still allows for use of trunk without having to open some huge heavy bumper mounted tire holder first. Slighty used; but was $300 new!
-$125 Used rear teraflex driveshaft for a 4dr JK with a 3-6" lift; pretty beat but decent spare. Built very well and comparable to a tom woods or JE reel. double cardan, ujoints usable

-$75 new rear Teraflex Trackbar for lifted JK 3-6"

-$25 Gray interior plastic trim pieces from a 2007 wrangler: I have all of them right now and will take $25 each or $100 for all

-$50 Rollbar padding GRAY from my 2007 Jeep 4dr in GREAT shape like new super clean. Some small cuts I made for wiring but hardly visible

-$100 Hypertech (PROCOMP) Programmer accu cal mostly a fix for tire size and gearing compensation but does help shifting and a bit of power. This is "unlocked: for any Jeep Jk now.

-$125 Steel fender flares from River Raider specifically made as a builders kit for the rear of a 2007 4 door wrangler. But this is just two bent tubes, the skin and some other metal that all needs to be fabbed and welded together. It would really work for just about any kind off jeep or off road vehicle. These builders kist are about $450 from River raider so this is a steal!!!

-$100 NEW Budget boost for a 1997-2001 Jeep Cherokee Teraflex 2" LIFT. The front is poly spring spacers and the rear uses some really sweet shackles. Unlike other "BOOSTS" this lift rides really GREAT! I'll throw in some teraflex stickers!!!

-$50 TJ 1997-2005 Wrangler Spice NEW bikini soft top and header to cover just the front !!! This is about $125 new

-$50 used cargo rack basket for any atv or jeep. I mounted it above my trunk on my 4 door and it fit like a glove!!! Very nice and it great shape

ryanclimbs at gmail.com or 262 nine zero three 1887

Trades considered, offers and bundels are great; local pickup preferred, paypal and shipping considered

Currie RJIII ARB D60's, 5.13's | Trailready beadlocks on 41" Super Swampers | 6" Teraflex LCG | Custom cage | body armor | WARN HD Powerplant!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Rock God

What is the eye to eye length on the trackbar? Is it straight or bent? I need a mostly straight one that can be set at 39" eye to eye.

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #3 of 6 Old 12-08-2010, 01:32 AM
Granite Guru

I would like to see a pcture of how you mounted that rack above the tail gate !! If you have one or can take one ? There is not much room in a 2 door so I would like to put the rack I have now straight off the hitch and get another one to go up higher , so I can get extra room on long trips ya know ? Would like to know how you did that ??

Tear It Up - Fix It - And Do It Again !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 12-08-2010, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

PROPE, Sorry man, this aint't going to work for you. Good luck!

trail RACK:

Here is what I had... a bestop flexatrunka nd ATV rack mounted on top, worked pretty well; have long since changed it to all full welded cage and tubing

Currie RJIII ARB D60's, 5.13's | Trailready beadlocks on 41" Super Swampers | 6" Teraflex LCG | Custom cage | body armor | WARN HD Powerplant!
post #5 of 6 Old 12-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Rock God

can you post up a pic of the best top tire carrier? thnx

08 Unlimited: Lift, Wheels, Tires, Winch ... and an ever shrinking bank account
post #6 of 6 Old 12-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Rock God

would you sell/ship just the rear cargo mat?
Are they rubber or fabric?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode