Cheap 2 DR 08' Auto JK - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 11-23-2010, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Owner: TWF

Cheap 2 DR 08' Auto JK

Just unloaded this off the trailer 2 hours ago. Needs VERY little and I have it all bought. I have a new hood, new drivers mirror, flares, soft top and an after market front bumper with skid that go with it. Has a salvage title but needs very little go be on the road again. New Maxxis Buckshot tires. I drove it to the bank to get the cash for the delivery guy. Located in Wichita, KS

Just pulled it off their trailer 2 hours ago Here are the pics I took

With new front bumper and flares for drivers side.

First 15,500 takes it home. Jeep has a salvage title.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWF Double Beadlock wheels, Pitbull Tires Vendor, Raceline Wheels Vendor, Marsh Racing Wheels Vendor, Poison Spyder Vendor, Custom Splice Winch Rope Vendor, Cheap LED Light Bars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 11-23-2010, 02:52 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Did it end up being an X with an e-locker and e-disconnects?

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 19 Old 11-23-2010, 02:52 PM Thread Starter

10-4

As well as an infinity radio from the factory

I knew it would be nice but I had no clue it would be this nice WOW!

TWF Double Beadlock wheels, Pitbull Tires Vendor, Raceline Wheels Vendor, Marsh Racing Wheels Vendor, Poison Spyder Vendor, Custom Splice Winch Rope Vendor, Cheap LED Light Bars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 11-27-2010, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

I thought.... Fawk it. I'll throw the new top on it. 20 min. later

I pulled the rear tire holder off. Bolts went right back in where they came out. It will be in the back of the jeep if the owner wants to use it but I think they look gahaay

post #5 of 19 Old 11-28-2010, 05:50 PM

very interested

Sir, I am very interested in your jeep. This is my second email and would like to talk to you personally to find out more. I work midnights and sleep during the day but you can call and if i dont answer leave a message and a phone number and i will call you back..931-247-9660 Thank you,Larry...Manchester Tn
post #6 of 19 Old 11-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Granite Guru

what is your asking price.
post #7 of 19 Old 11-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Wheeler

mileage?

How many miles on it?
post #8 of 19 Old 12-05-2010, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

post #9 of 19 Old 12-06-2010, 09:17 AM
WINNAR!

Garage

TTT. This jeep is very clean.

Andy

post #10 of 19 Old 12-06-2010, 10:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOKEY View Post
TTT. This jeep is very clean.
Nice Yeller star Mr. Andy

post #11 of 19 Old 12-06-2010, 06:19 PM
WINNAR!

Garage

10-4!

Andy

post #12 of 19 Old 12-06-2010, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23scuba View Post
How many miles on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb817 View Post
what is your asking price.

post #13 of 19 Old 12-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Granite Guru

Were the e-lockers and e-disconnects added as an aftermaket deal ? Ive never seen an X with them (ever) not stock anyway ?? They always have D-30 in front with limited slip and D-40 in rear with likited slip and no disconnects ? It looks like its in great shape though !! Great find for sure !!

Tear It Up - Fix It - And Do It Again !!
post #14 of 19 Old 12-08-2010, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

Ordered from factory that way

post #15 of 19 Old 12-15-2010, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Andy got it back together. This one didn't need much at all. I will pick it up and get it back to my shop this weekend. Just to give a run down of what this jeep has going for it. New Maxxis tires all around. When I got it, it didn't have a soft top. Now it does and with tinted glass. When I got it the flares on the drivers side were messed up. We now have them replaced. We added a rubicon Warn winch bumper to the front of it as well!! I will be at the tag office this week and from there it will be ready to sign over to someone. We left the hood on it that is cut for a snorkle. However I have a new hood that will go with it as well if someone does not want to run one. Runs and drives like a champ, cold AC, Infinity Sterio stystem. This thing is ready to go to work. Good luck finding a 2008 rig for $15,500 anywhere else!! What it needs to be perfect. The door could use a little attention. Has a small dent in it. I have a new drivers mirror for it that we need to install. The front windshield on the drivers side has scratches in it but doesn't effect anything and the glass is perfect. They sell covers for the windshield frames that would go right over that. There is a very small dent in the back of the tub above the drivers side flare. Me.... I wouldn't do anything to it but one could put full corners on it and have it go away. We will continue to take care of the small details listed or will sell it as is. The more time we put into it the more the price will go up.

post #16 of 19 Old 12-21-2010, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Took these this AM.

post #17 of 19 Old 12-21-2010, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

A body shop that does some paint work for me landed a new OEM mopar drivers door for me. I'm gong to have him paint it to match. There isn't much wront with this door. It could be fixed but I want this to be as close to perfect as I can get it. Though the hood that is on it doesn't bother me I am going to have him paint the new OEM hood that I bought for it too at the same time. Then the only damage would be a few small dents in the tub and the dent in the windshield frame. The longer it sits around my place the more time and money I will put in it and the price will reflect it.

post #18 of 19 Old 12-22-2010, 06:32 AM
Breaker of nice things

Garage

You should throw some of those kickass beadlocks on there too!

Free bump too, for someone's great deal!
post #19 of 19 Old 12-22-2010, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin4979 View Post
You should throw some of those kickass beadlocks on there too!

Free bump too, for someone's great deal!

Thought about it but it has new Maxxis tires on it so I thought I would just run it as is. If I don't get it sold on here in the next few weeks I'll put it on ebay. If it doesn't sell there I'll keep it. I have a TJ I bought for the wife to drive (when the roads get bad) and I had a buddy over today that thought I should sell the TJ and keep the JK so we will see.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode