2 Items For Sale...RES and Stand Alone Microphone - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 11-17-2010, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

2 Items For Sale...RES and Stand Alone Microphone

I have 2 items for sale...

RES/130 from my wife's new 2010 Sahara...We upgraded her system after owning the Jeep for only 3 weeks, so its minimally used and looks new...no scrapes, scratches, or dings. The part number is 05091117AC...per the specs it is an AM/FM Stereo radio with CD/MP3 single disc player. It includes the satellite receiver and has the uconnect button and aux input. This is perfect for the person who wishes to upgrade to satellite radio and/or wants factory integrated bluetooth/ipod capabilities.***Additional parts/kit (NOT INCLUDED) is required for bluetooth/ipod integration*** Asking $150 shipped, OBO...

Stand Alone Microphone part 82211743AB is the second part available. My ignorance is your gain on this one. I didn't know the 2010 models had the wiring pre installed and molding available for the uconnect upgrade. This is perfect for those who choose to upgrade their "older" (pre 2010) to a system with uconnect BUT WITHOUT the factory installed wiring. Best Offer+actual shipping...

I will answer any and all questions, but keep in mind the experts at any mopar part shop can best answer if these items are the proper fit for your mod/vehicle.

I live in the Lehigh Valley of PA and can meet within a 25 mile radius to do the transction in person, if you prefer to see the item(s) or you would like to save some money on the shipping. When I return home I'll post some photos and I am also willing to email photos as well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-27-2010, 12:19 PM

RES/130

Greetings

I'd be interested in the radio. Can you confirm it was removed profesionally / carefully? I'd hate to bring it to my Jeep dealer with dangling wires! I am outside of Chicago. Could we arrange Paypal payment?

Thanks

Scott

RES/130 from my wife's new 2010 Sahara...We upgraded her system after owning the Jeep for only 3 weeks, so its minimally used and looks new...no scrapes, scratches, or dings. The part number is 05091117AC...per the specs it is an AM/FM Stereo radio with CD/MP3 single disc player. It includes the satellite receiver and has the uconnect button and aux input. This is perfect for the person who wishes to upgrade to satellite radio and/or wants factory integrated bluetooth/ipod capabilities.***Additional parts/kit (NOT INCLUDED) is required for bluetooth/ipod integration*** Asking $150 shipped, OBO...
post #3 of 7 Old 11-28-2010, 12:59 PM Thread Starter

I removed the radio myself, so although it was not done professionally I can attest that it was done with the utmost attention to detail/care. Jeep has made it simple in the fact that you unhook the wires from the radio so there are no protruding wires to worry about. I'll post pictures, or email them to you directly, whichever you prefer. Payment can be made via paypal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 11-28-2010, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

here are a few pictures...
Attached Images

post #5 of 7 Old 11-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Granite Guru

jk

pm me id need the microphone items

OME HD LONG TRAVEL LIFT F&R TRACK BARS CURRIE UPPER CONTROL ARMS JKS DISCONNECTS
post #6 of 7 Old 12-01-2010, 05:27 PM

Jeep Wrangler Radio

Send me a private email with your Paypal address and I will send payment. Thanks for posting the photos!

Scott
post #7 of 7 Old 01-31-2012, 02:49 PM

Still for sale?

Greetings from the left coast....are either of the items still availble? I am very interested, no haggliing (I'm too old for that) let me know what you need. pls relpy via [email protected]
THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC10boom View Post
I have 2 items for sale...

Stand Alone Microphone part 82211743AB is the second part available. My ignorance is your gain on this one. I didn't know the 2010 models had the wiring pre installed and molding available for the uconnect upgrade. This is perfect for those who choose to upgrade their "older" (pre 2010) to a system with uconnect BUT WITHOUT the factory installed wiring. Best Offer+actual shipping...

I will answer any and all questions, but keep in mind the experts at any mopar part shop can best answer if these items are the proper fit for your mod/vehicle.

I live in the Lehigh Valley of PA and can meet within a 25 mile radius to do the transction in person, if you prefer to see the item(s) or you would like to save some money on the shipping. When I return home I'll post some photos and I am also willing to email photos as well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode