Goodyear Wrangler tires on Aluminum Wheels SR-A, P255/75R17, Plus more - $695 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 11-13-2010, 11:29 AM Thread Starter

Goodyear Wrangler tires on Aluminum Wheels SR-A, P255/75R17, Plus more - $695

I have 5 each Goodyear Wrangler tires mounted on 5 each Aluminum wheels. ( Wrangler / SR-A, P255 / 75R17, will fit any 5 on 5 lug pattern.

4 tires only have 10 k miles on them and the 5th tire is NEW, never used.

You'll get at least 40 to 50 K miles on the 4 used tires. Nothing wrong with any of them. Just up graded the Jeep. These tires WILL FIT ANY 5 on 5 lug pattern as I stated.

They came off a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I'm asking $695.00 for all 5.
NO TRADES Just the tires them Selves are worth $695.00

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, These wheels & Tires are in EXECLLENT CONDITION

The wheels have no scratches on them. And the tires have perfect wear pattern. Well taken care of. ALL 5 have been in dry storage since they have been off. Thanks for looking.

Buyer to Pick up. CASH or Paypal only.

If you have any questions or need more pictures please e-mail me, I'll be happy to answer your questions and or send more Pics.

NOTE: I have a Front and Rear bumper that also came off the same 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, The front bumper has a steel liner, tow hooks and fog light sockets, both ready to mount. Both will fit any Jeep Wrangler Unlimited , 2007, 2008, 2009, or 2010. I'm asking $375.00 for the set.
Or will sell separately. Both in EXECLLENT CONDITION. e-mail me and I'll be happy to send Images of them to you. Both have been in dry storage as well.
Buyer to Pick Up and also a CASH or Paypal ONLY.

Last edited by Liberty or Death; 11-13-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-02-2010, 08:38 AM Thread Starter

These are still for sale. I couldn't edit the title, but I am now asking $650 for the wheels and tires.
post #3 of 5 Old 07-21-2011, 04:46 AM

Potential Buyer

Good day Liberty or Death,

If these are still available I'm interested but concerned about the cost of shipping to NY. Please advise on availability and I'll research pick up and shipping.

Regards
Kevin
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 07-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
I don't intend to burst your bubble but your price is a bit inflated on those bad boys. Try Craigslist for a local buyer but they generally sell for much less than that.

Good luck!
Yea... thats what I was thinking... I am going to have a hard time getting half of that for my Sahara wheels/tires. But if you can do that then by all means... do it, it's all about supply and demand my friend.

2008 JKU, ProComps, 35 Kevlar MT/R's, Dana 44s, locked, 5.13, Artic Trusses, RCVs, all types of OR-Fab stuff, PIAA's, 2.5in Suspension lift, Adams driveshaft, Teraflex SpeedBumps, Warn Winch and some other goodies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry0071 View Post
Old shit needs fixed. Facts.
Shit run off-road needs fixed. Fact.
Old shit run off-road needs fixed more often yet. Fact.
post #5 of 5 Old 07-21-2011, 06:38 PM
JKO Addict!

i got $400 with 30 miles on em and felt great about that..but it was on craigslistand the guy used em for a project.but almost everyone on here has a good grasp of what these are worth best of luck but ebay or cl would be more likely to justify your asking price..just my .02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites

Last edited by nootherride; 07-21-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode