Near Ohio? Looking to swap all of my mods for stock stuff... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 Old 11-07-2010, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews
Near Ohio? Looking to swap all of my mods for stock stuff...

Going back to stock but I need stock parts and you may want what I have.

5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's with about 60% of tread left. Some parts are a little chunky but they are still in good condition. The wheels are 17" Desert rattlers (Black center with chrome lip) You would have to swap these out for your stock tires if you want them. Make an offer, any offer!

Olympic Front Rescue Bumper with winch mount (No winch) and hoop. Hi-Lift jack is custom mounted to hoop. You would have to swap these out for your stock bumper if you want it. Make an offer, any offer!

Gibson Axle back Exhaust. Chrome tip has a little bit of wear to it but no visible rust. You would have to swap these out for your stock exhaust if you want it. Make an offer, any offer!

Air Raid cold air intake with Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer. Filter obviously looks used because it is had been on the vehicle for about a year. Still in great shape. You would have to swap this out for your stock airbox. Make an offer, any offer!

3 piece hard top for a 2dr with double limo tint on all glass. Of course the top looks like it has been a Jeep that was used to 4 wheel. Some light blemishes but it is still an awesome hard top. Obviously you get the them by now. you would need to swap for your soft top with channels and all parts to make the soft top fit. Make an offer, any offer!

Thats all I have left. You can PM me but I dont know when I will check it. Im in Dublin, OH if you are interested, you would need to come here for anything. No shipping! (six-one-four) seven-eight-seven--seven-three-one-nine ask for Joe










It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 30 Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Granite Guru
 
curtise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 109
Feedback: 0 reviews

I'll take the handle saver on your high lift if you end up not including your jack in a deal...

2012 Rubicon 2dr 6spd
Orange Crush
2.5" Teraflex
33" Mickey Thompson MTZ
Call of Duty style custom Moabs
1.5" Spidertrax
48" HiLift Xtreme
RR light guards wrapped
Or-Fab Rubi skid
midland cb
Hella 500FFs

Previous JK: 08 Rubi 2dr 6spd
curtise is offline  
post #3 of 30 Old 11-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 67
Feedback: 0 reviews

Why you going back to stock? You selling or trading in on something else? (I hope not).
Steve is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 30 Old 11-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Granite Guru
 
jk_ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: butler pa
Age: 47
Posts: 123
Feedback: 0 reviews

pm sent

07 black unlimited. 5.5" rock krawler x factor long arm. Pro comp soft 8s, 37" nitto mud grapplers. Kilby front winch bumper. Warn xd9000i. OrFab rear bumper. Much more to come in the near future.
jk_ed is offline  
post #5 of 30 Old 11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Granite Guru
 
abock33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NKY
Age: 36
Posts: 104
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have 5 17" X find and 4 X tires with just under 30k on them. I popped the 5th tire and can repair/ replace. What do you want for a trade price? PM me we'll talk.

Send from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Facebook Got Me BANNED
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
abock33 is offline  
post #6 of 30 Old 11-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Rock God
 
2010jk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Omaha/Nebraska
Posts: 1,540
Feedback: 2 reviews

are you looking forstock 16" wheels with the stock tires? what size are your tires as I have 17" just sitting on the floor wating for some shoes, My stock 16" off a 2010jk sport have 7,000 miles on them right now. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks Trent. I will drive up their if this works out. The air Raid for my stock box? + some coin. NEVER FUCKING MIND its out their, sucks as I would like to have traded with you, still some good deals. Good luck


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2010 2 door sport, 6 speed,Dark Charcoal Pearl

Last edited by 2010jk; 11-12-2010 at 02:07 PM.
2010jk is offline  
post #7 of 30 Old 11-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Rock God
 
Prope's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Holmes County, Ohio
Posts: 1,859
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have a few stock front bumpers you can have. My sister lives in the Gahana area but will be up here this weekend and can haul it home with her.

Also have a stock exhaust off a 2 door.

Let me know if you need anything else and if you want her to haul it to C-bus.

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
Prope is offline  
post #8 of 30 Old 11-12-2010, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Why you going back to stock? You selling or trading in on something else? (I hope not).
Trading it in...Possibly an older Jeep i can fuck up a little more!

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #9 of 30 Old 11-12-2010, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prope View Post
I have a few stock front bumpers you can have. My sister lives in the Gahana area but will be up here this weekend and can haul it home with her.

Also have a stock exhaust off a 2 door.

Let me know if you need anything else and if you want her to haul it to C-bus.
I'd love a stock bumper! Do you want anything for one? Does it have the parts? Because I ripped my original one apart and didnt keep anything

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #10 of 30 Old 11-12-2010, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010jk View Post
are you looking forstock 16" wheels with the stock tires? what size are your tires as I have 17" just sitting on the floor wating for some shoes, My stock 16" off a 2010jk sport have 7,000 miles on them right now. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks Trent. I will drive up their if this works out. The air Raid for my stock box? + some coin. NEVER FUCKING MIND its out their, sucks as I would like to have traded with you, still some good deals. Good luck
That made me laugh...

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #11 of 30 Old 11-12-2010, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Everything is still available...need it gone before December or a dealership is going to get it...

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #12 of 30 Old 11-13-2010, 05:33 AM
Rock God
 
Prope's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Holmes County, Ohio
Posts: 1,859
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyJKproject View Post
I'd love a stock bumper! Do you want anything for one? Does it have the parts? Because I ripped my original one apart and didnt keep anything
I think all 3 stock front bumpers that have everything besides the fog lights. Give me a call today @ three three zero two three one three two five zero and I'll make sure she takes one with her.

edit: do you want the exhaust too?

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
Prope is offline  
post #13 of 30 Old 11-13-2010, 06:24 AM
Heat'n and a beat'n...
 
STUPIDFACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 3,954
Feedback: 0 reviews

I sent a pm about the exhaust, but never got a reply.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
STUPIDFACE is offline  
post #14 of 30 Old 11-13-2010, 08:12 AM
Wheeler
 
WillMill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MD
Age: 34
Posts: 10
Feedback: 0 reviews

PM sent for tires

_______________________


Stock 07 JK Unlimited X
Custom Kicker DS600 Speakers

O|||||||O
_______________________
WillMill is offline  
post #15 of 30 Old 11-13-2010, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prope View Post
I think all 3 stock front bumpers that have everything besides the fog lights. Give me a call today @ three three zero two three one three two five zero and I'll make sure she takes one with her.

edit: do you want the exhaust too?
Can't call...Im in a convention and meetings all day today, doing this on an Iphone because im bored.

I dont really need a stock exhaust, I was just putting it out there if someone wanted a decent sounding exhaust before i traded this thing in.

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #16 of 30 Old 11-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Granite Guru
 
mwilterink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Greenville, MI
Age: 38
Posts: 156
Feedback: 1 reviews

Sent an email last night about the wheels and tires..let me know. I'm in Michigan and can drive down.
mwilterink is offline  
post #17 of 30 Old 11-13-2010, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilterink View Post
Sent an email last night about the wheels and tires..let me know. I'm in Michigan and can drive down.
I didnt get an email from you. Email me [email protected] or pm me again

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #18 of 30 Old 11-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Wheeler
 
WillMill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MD
Age: 34
Posts: 10
Feedback: 0 reviews
Wheels

Get my PM about the wheels in case mwilterink changes his mind?

_______________________


Stock 07 JK Unlimited X
Custom Kicker DS600 Speakers

O|||||||O
_______________________
WillMill is offline  
post #19 of 30 Old 11-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 30
Posts: 163
Feedback: 0 reviews

i have two stock sahara front and rear bumpers, maybe we can do some trading
kking08 is offline  
post #20 of 30 Old 11-18-2010, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Looks like only thing left is the hard top. Any takers?

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #21 of 30 Old 11-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Granite Guru
 
Fazed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lexington, KY
Age: 46
Posts: 146
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyJKproject View Post
Looks like only thing left is the hard top. Any takers?
My soft top plus what were you thinking $$ wise?

"The Red Bitch" - 2007 JK Unlimited X, Superchips, TeraFlex 1.5" leveling kit, BFG 35x12.5x18 KM2 on KMC XD Enduro wheels, home made front quick disconnects, OEM fenders chopped, front and rear OEM homemade stubby front and rear bumpers, ACE rock rails, rear facing 3rd row seat, Uniden Pro 520XL.

"Inglorious Basterd" - 1948 Willys CJ2A, AMC 304, MC2100 carb, T150/Dana 20, 33x10.5x15 Super Swampers.
Fazed is offline  
post #22 of 30 Old 11-19-2010, 04:39 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazed View Post
My soft top plus what were you thinking $$ wise?
Pm sent

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #23 of 30 Old 11-19-2010, 06:10 AM
Rock God
 
mschaffer66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Age: 39
Posts: 1,618
Feedback: 0 reviews

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to clarify.

When you say make an offer do you mean our stock stuff + we remove and replace + some sort of dollar amount as well?
mschaffer66 is offline  
post #24 of 30 Old 11-19-2010, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
Not trying to be a dick, just trying to clarify.

When you say make an offer do you mean our stock stuff + we remove and replace + some sort of dollar amount as well?

We (as in buyer and myself) remove and replace and yes dollar amount.

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
post #25 of 30 Old 11-19-2010, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
MyJKproject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 36
Posts: 102
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE View Post
I sent a pm about the exhaust, but never got a reply.
Sorry, mentioned in the post that I would respond quicker if you called me.

It is more comfortable for me, in the long run, to be rude than polite.


08 2dr x model (Because I'm cheap)
Some dark red color....no it's not purple
Bigger than stock tires, winch front bumper and some other expensive sh*t to make my jeep look cool...(sold my children to afford it all)
MyJKproject is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome