I am getting rid of my Jeep, so I am selling my sPOD. I also have the switch legends, which I will send with the system.
$350 p/u, shipping on your dime.
I am in St. Louis.
For those of you who don't know what an sPOD is, here is the description from John's website.
Switch panel, six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators (installed and pre-wired), two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
* 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
* 6 Bosch (Tyco) cube style relays (SPST 30amp) (plug-in style)
* 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
* 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
* Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
* 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
* Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
Last edited by lmg5819; 11-01-2010 at 05:51 PM.