2008 4 dr Sahara ((((Cheap)))) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 10-30-2010, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Owner: TWF

2008 4 dr Sahara ((((Cheap))))

I just bought Some Poison Spyder Flares. They will be here on Monday.
11-21-10 (update_
Andy and I worked on the Sahara today in his garage. We were able to piece it back together. Nothing final since it needs to come off for paint but it made a new beast out of it with the new hood and fenders on it. I scored a 2010 rubicon bumper this weekend and a set of stock suspension. She is making a turn in the right direction. I noticed that one of the stock flares was in the back of it so I set it on there just for the pics. We had a looker today and I promiced him I would not sell it until he can let me know his play. The price will keep going up the more time and parts we put into it. PM for updated price.

This first picture is what it looked like when I got it. Fender and hood damage

New OEM black fenders and hood as well as grille set in there. This was just for mock up as it's all ready to go to paint but we were going to wait on the poison spyder flares to show up first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWF Double Beadlock wheels, Pitbull Tires Vendor, Raceline Wheels Vendor, Marsh Racing Wheels Vendor, Poison Spyder Vendor, Custom Splice Winch Rope Vendor, Cheap LED Light Bars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 11-05-2010, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Front frame rails will be back to perfect on Monday. From that point I will start bolting up the fenders and hood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWF Double Beadlock wheels, Pitbull Tires Vendor, Raceline Wheels Vendor, Marsh Racing Wheels Vendor, Poison Spyder Vendor, Custom Splice Winch Rope Vendor, Cheap LED Light Bars
post #3 of 16 Old 11-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Rock God

whats your number, give me a call. wanna work a deal

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 11-14-2010, 06:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jk View Post
whats your number, give me a call. wanna work a deal
316-337-5311

That is the Trail Worthy Fab phone number. Contact that number and I will get you called.

post #5 of 16 Old 11-15-2010, 08:23 PM
Rock God

sorry, friend cant finance on salvaged title

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

post #6 of 16 Old 11-15-2010, 08:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jk View Post
sorry, friend cant finance on salvaged title

No sweat. If he needs a bank that can I can give him the number of one. All the parts are ordered and at the paint shop and Andy has it stipped down so I'm not wanting to sell it all that bad until we get it put back together and at that point the price will go up. Here is what it looks like right now... The windshield frame got hit while it was at the body shop so it will get a new frame and glass as well. She is going to be all kinds of purdy here in a week or 2

post #7 of 16 Old 11-15-2010, 09:08 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Damn I wish you were around last April. I got a smoking deal but wanted a project.

post #8 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
Damn I wish you were around last April. I got a smoking deal but wanted a project.
I haven't tried very hard to sell it but those were my thoughts. What this needs is all of what people would do for mods anyhow. I am shocked that I didn't sell this on in the shape it was in. But to be honest they are doing me a favor as it is going to bring a lot more money once I bolt up the new parts on it

post #9 of 16 Old 11-16-2010, 11:28 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 406 YJ View Post
I haven't tried very hard to sell it but those were my thoughts. What this needs is all of what people would do for mods anyhow. I am shocked that I didn't sell this on in the shape it was in. But to be honest they are doing me a favor as it is going to bring a lot more money once I bolt up the new parts on it
People see salvage and run away or think that it should be free. They also have the misconception that you can't finance a salvage title.

Good luck with this one! It'll bring damn good money in the end!

Marcus

post #10 of 16 Old 11-21-2010, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

I just bought Some Poison Spyder Flares from Marcus the guy who posted above. Great customer service. They will be here on Monday.

Andy and I worked on the Sahara today in his garage. We were able to piece it back together. Nothing final since it needs to come off for paint but it made a new beast out of it with the new hood and fenders on it. I scored a 2010 rubicon bumper this weekend and a set of stock suspension. She is making a turn in the right direction. I noticed that one of the stock flares was in the back of it so I set it on there just for the pics. We had a looker today and I promiced him I would not sell it until he can let me know his play. The price will keep going up the more time and parts we put into it. PM for updated price.

I took this pic so I would know where to put the stickers after paint.

post #11 of 16 Old 11-23-2010, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

make me an offer

post #12 of 16 Old 11-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Wheeler

Auto or manual?
post #13 of 16 Old 11-23-2010, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrkyMnky1487 View Post
Auto or manual?
Auto

post #14 of 16 Old 11-23-2010, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

Put one of the PSC fender flares on it today

post #15 of 16 Old 11-26-2010, 08:36 AM Thread Starter

Black Friday special 13,500 with all the stuff I have for it gets it bought

You get the 2008, Four door, Auto JK Jeep with New Fenders, New Poison spyder Flares, New Hood, I have since bought a bumper for it too. As well as new control arms.

All it will need above and beyond that is a windshield, the cowl vent, wood hindges, paint and air bags.

13500 Ownes it It has me on the losing end however I'm building a new shop right now and do not have a place to work on anything until it is done. So.... I'm selling a few of my projects that I have at my friends houses until I can get back with it again.

post #16 of 16 Old 11-27-2010, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Sale pending. Will be picked up tuesday

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode