This ad was up previously for just the front but then morphed into an ad for both.
For clarity, I started over.
This ad is for both front and rear axles, bolt in ready, complete with brakes, steering arms, unit bearings, spydertrax spacers, stainless steel brake lines, the works.
This is the strongest setup you can get before dropping big bucks on 1 tons.
The front axle has dual lower shock mounts for an outboard or oem placement shock option.
ProRock 44™ Unlimited Front Axle
* Dynatrac-exclusive patented ProRock® nodular-iron, high-pinion ProRock 44™ centersection with control arm bushings installed.
* Best-in-class ground clearance and more ground clearance than a factory Dana 30.
* 3-inch-diameter x ˝-inch-thick wall tubing that is 3 times stronger than any stock JK Dana 44 housing.
* Dynatrac’s U.S.-made forged, double-heat-treated 1350 axleshaft assemblies are included. You get our latest inner and outer 4340 shafts with new U-joints installed.
* Dynatrac HD BallJoints™ are already installed; the last balljoints you’ll ever need.
* Includes our latest integrated raised track-bar and ram-assist steering mounting package. Dynatrac now offers the very best high-strength steering linkage and integrated ram-assist bracket in the industry.
* Dynatrac precision-aligned, alloy-steel end forgings, 100% made in the USA.
* ProRock 44™ Unlimited housing geometry for superior handling and optimal pinion and driveshaft angle for lifted JKs.
* Rock-proof nodular-iron Dynatrac diff cover.
* All HD suspension brackets are CNC laser-cut and professionally welded and installed, including high-mount track-bar bracket setup for lifted JKs with top-down mounted drag links and high-steering packages.
* 1310 & 1350 yokes included
* ARB Air Locker
* 5.13 Ratio
Dynatrac 35-Spline JK44 Rear Dana 44 Upgrade Kit
* Dynatrac 35-Spline JK44 Axleshaft Kit
* 35-spline ARB Air Locker
* Dynatrac Pro Series™ nodular-iron differential cover
* 5.13 ratio
$4500 + shipping. Shipping should be somewhere around $250 via freight to most places in the US. PM for details.