Huge sale as we're selling everything we strip off the IFS build.
* Complete 3.8/42RLE take out / drop out. ~120k miles, tranny rebuilt less than two years ago with paper to prove it, harness, fuse block, all accessories, all lines and fittings, everything. All wiring connections are intact both on the motor and the harness. Plug and play.
$2250 (or about the cost of a good tranny rebuild)
* Complete Dynatrac ProRock 44U.
$3800 + $250 shipping
* Complete rear OEM housing with all Dynatrac guts. ARB, 35 spline Dynatrac shafts, wheel bearings, diff cover, etc. Complete with brakes.
$3000 + $250 shipping
* Ace stand Alone Tire Carrier w/ HiLift Mount Bracket
* 2005+ Super Duty Dana 60 - Complete hub to hub (but missing one of those hubs)
Biggest baddest axle you can pull from a junkyard for a home-brew 1 ton swap. If you're interested you likely know the specs so I won't go into detail. Bracketry on PS is partially removed. Includes all guts from the gears and carrier all the way to the steering knuckles and unit bearings. Surface rust present but it's easily removed.
$900 + $250 shipping
* Complete core support, radiator and fan assembly. All working in good order. Does not include the painted exterior fascia piece with the "Jeep" logo glued on.
* Pedal Commander - Life changer for 3.8 JKs.
* M.O.R.E Offroad Oil Pan/Tcase Skid
This skid mounts to the motor mounts at the font and the t-case crossmember at the rear.
* Superchips Flashcal F5 Programmer
Set tire size, gear ratios, vehicle setting and more with this handheld programmer with full color UI.
* Spidertrax 1.75" spacers.
$50 per set of two, shipped.
* Dana 30 JKS MANUFACTURING DRAG LINK FLIP KIT
* ARB TWIN AIR COMPRESSOR BRACKET KIT
If shipping wasn't mentioned on an item then send me your zip code and Ill get a quote.
Don't see what you need? Send me a PM with a desired purchase price. Example: I want both the front seats and I'm looking to spend $x. If I have it available and a fair offer is presented, it's yours.