Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: San Luis Obispo
Feedback: 0 reviews
2013 JKUR 10A Take Offs. Like New. Enhanced Rock Rails, Steering box, 10A Springs, ++
Long time lurker. First posting. Trying my best to following guidelines. I can't seem to upload photos. I have lots of photos. Delete if photos are required - Sorry.
I've upgraded my 2013 Rubicon 10th Anniversary JKUR (4 door). These are take off parts in like new condition. Only 12k miles on vehicle with no damage to any parts.
* $350 - Rubicon Enhanced Hard Rock Rails (sliders). Not a scratch on them.
* $300 - Steering box (mopar part #52126348AC) Includes pitman arm.
* $400 Rubicon 10A Springs & Shocks. Can gives a 1-2" lift JUST by replacing the shocks on your JK or JKU, just search. These are the four door 6006AA fronts and the 4461AA rears (non-tow package). Many online examples of 1.5" lift to Sport/Sarah 4 doors with this setup and 2"+ to a 2 door. These are the quality OEM Rubicon shocks in red.
* $50 Like new JKUR OEM control arms (front and back)
* $50 Like new JKUR OEM drag link (boot intact)
* $75 Like new JKUR OEM tie rod w/ OEM steering stabilizer & mount attached
* $50 Like new JKUR OEM track bar
* $20 Like new JKUR OEM front and rear sway bar links.
* $100 stock air box/hose unit compete
* $200 front/rear brake kit with only 12k miles (Rotors, Calipers, Brake Pads)
2013 JKUR 10A. Synergy Stage 3. Steersmarts. PS bumpers. Metalcloak Overline. PSC XD Big Bore. Dynatrac Progrip. Baja Design. Etc.