new 08 Unlimited soft-top, Hypertech, ipods, TJ stuff, etc - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 08-15-2010, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

new 08 Unlimited soft-top, Hypertech, ipods, TJ stuff, etc

Got a few random items that I'd like to unload, shipping will be simply at cost. Everything is in Fishers, IN (northeast side of Indy). If the price seems unfair, pm me with offer...i won't be insulted, and can only say no. My Jeep funds are low and needing a recharge.

2008 Unlimited, black softtop. Never used, still wrapped and boxed. I don't THINK the windows are tinted, but if it's a dealbreaker, I can go check storage to find out. Willing to ship, but will be tough and expensive. Asking $700. If you want to part it out, I'd need to find buyers for everything (windows $200, door surrounds $200, canvas and frame $400). I'll deliver and help install if you're nearby and supply the beer.

Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer. part 52001. Says it is "For 03-08 Hemi truck/SUV or 07-08 JK 3.8L" I was told this is set for the Hemi and would need a reflash from Hypertech to be used for a 3.8. Reprogam will cost $200 or 225 if you ship to them. Will ask $10. Shipping should be cheap and easy.

Front stock JK Towhooks. $40

09 or 10 JK foglights. $40

Front bumper core, probably not worth shipping $25

Front plastic skid. $10

TJ mirror relocation brackets. $30

TJ stock steel wheels, 5x4.5 lug pattern, 15inch, with Jeep hub covers. $50

TJ Besttop spice colored, tinted windows. rear has 1/4 inch crack in plastic, but otherwise relatively clear of any scratches. $50

X-box with 15+games, 2 controllers and dvd remote. PM for game list, but includes wide array of stuff. $100

Ipod, 30GB video classic, black. Below to average use...still holds battery charge very well as far as I can tell and always in a case. Have a hard plastic, silver faced Belkin case, a neoprene athletic case with beltclip, and a "water-proof" beach case (never used) that will be included, along with original usb charge cable and a new set of Apple earbuds. $100

Ipod Nano, 2nd gen (tall, rectangle), black 8GB. Includes pink hard case. Below average use and always in case so pretty free of scratches. Will include original USB charger and probably some new Apple earbuds. $75

Ipod Nano, 1st gen (tall, rectangle), black 2GB. Includes Belkin armband style case. Should still have the USB charger and a set of new Apple earbuds, but will have to look around. Light use and decent shape, considering age. $40.

Epson Stylus NX420 printer/scanner/copier/photo. Brand new and in box. Wi-Fi capable. (An "Eco Feature" printed on the box lets me know that you can save up to 50% on paper with manual 2-sided printing!). Built in memory card slots, and takes individual color ink cartridges (replace only what you need, not all). Windows or Mac compatible. sticker on box says $99.95, plus tax....we'll ask for $90.

have something to trade? Offer in PM, and if it's an oddball item, send pictures. Need pics, ask in PM. Could use: non-stock bumpers, mud-tires, winch, windshield light brackets w/lights, tube or 1/2 doors, sliders, blu-ray player, Canon DSLR equipment, quality tools, micro-brew beers not available in IN.

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko

Last edited by ichthus; 08-18-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 08-16-2010, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Just realized that I've got a body lift that I'm not using either. Was installed on an unlimited, but would obviously work on a 2 door by leaving out a couple pucks. Pretty sure it's a 1 3/4 inch lift, but will have to check. $75 sound fair?

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #3 of 14 Old 08-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Wheeler

Any more info on the programmer? Will it work on a 2010 with the 3.8?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 08-17-2010, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I didn't write down the serial number before leaving home, and will apparently need that before Hypertech will answer even the most basic questions. I'm out of state at the moment, but if I make it home before they close today, then I'll give them another call

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #5 of 14 Old 08-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Wheeler

Ok, just let me know.
post #6 of 14 Old 08-18-2010, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Indeed, the news is less than stellar. First owner of programmer was a schmuck and didn't return to stock, therefore it must be reset by Hypertech. This will cost $200, if done remotely and $225 if mailed to Hypertech. Considering that a quick search turned up units for $339.99, I'd be running people off with my original asking price. Again, will be cheap to ship as it's a small box and light weight. They said that reprogram is easy and done over interweb. new price: $100.

Are other items priced too high? will be listing everything on Craigslist as well, so send offers if you'd like.

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #7 of 14 Old 08-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Granite Guru

I may be interested in the softtop as a spare once I manage to tear mine up on the trails... plus I'm also in Indy! What is the front bumper core though? I've beat up my plastic bumpers but I didn't know if this was something more internal that I haven't managed to destroy yet.
post #8 of 14 Old 08-18-2010, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Top is perfect and never even installed, can meet wherever is most convenient to you.

The steel core is attached to the frame and inside the plastic. Once unbolted, they almost fall apart. I still have the plastic shell, but one of the bumper can protrusions is banged up. It'll go in the trash when I get around to throwing it out. Some people run without the plastic...

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #9 of 14 Old 08-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Granite Guru

Yeah, I'm about ready to tear my bumpers off and run with just the metal core. I saw one that had this configuration and it didn't look half bad!
post #10 of 14 Old 08-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Wheeler

Did they confirm it'd work with the 2010? Any flex on the price since it's a paperweight now?

2010 - Unlimited Sport, Hella 500's on the windsheild. Hey it's a start!
1988 - Suzuki Samurai with a VW 1.6 turbo diesel, twin cases, SOA lift, YJ springs, onboard welder, and more
1999 - Dodge Ram 2500 cummins 4x4, 35's, 3" lift, 462rwhp "The tow truck"

Hers:
2005 - Jeep Liberty CRD. APS converter, transgo shift kit, glasspack muffler, Diablo Power puck 27+ mpg
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #11 of 14 Old 08-19-2010, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Yeah, the hypertech will work on a 2010, sorry I forgot to mention that. I did drop my price by $50 already and will include shipping plus a money back guarantee if it doesn't work out (ship back and I'll refund). It's in the box with cables, instructions and cd. Make offer if you'd like

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
post #12 of 14 Old 08-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Wheeler

Is that body lift complete to work on a four door? What do you think shipping would be to 78580? Thanks
post #13 of 14 Old 08-25-2010, 09:51 AM
Granite Guru

Can I see pics of the Body Lift and what all is contained?

Tyler K
Portland, OR
----------------------------------------------------
2010 Rubicon 4dr Black
Daystar 1" BL
32" BFGs
Bushwacker Flats
Flowmaster Super 40 relocated
white LED rock lights
post #14 of 14 Old 08-25-2010, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I'll try to get some pics up and check weight. I didn't look too closely when I got it, but all seemed to be there. I would guess it should fit in a flat rate box. Will take me a couple days because I'm out of town till tomorrow night

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode