River Raider Rock Guards - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 07-27-2010, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
River Raider Rock Guards

SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by d'sjk; 01-01-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 07-27-2010, 09:32 AM
Granite Guru

Got a set and love mine; I can highly recommend these.
What are you going to replace them with? Gonna leave some pretty big holes behind.

2008 Rubicon 2 Dr 6 speed
Stone White
post #3 of 18 Old 07-28-2010, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oO_Rogue_Oo View Post
Got a set and love mine; I can highly recommend these.
What are you going to replace them with? Gonna leave some pretty big holes behind.
I love them but I am working with a few companies to put my jeep on a diet.

The holes will not be a problem after some foam insul. and a graphic wrap

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 Old 07-30-2010, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

200 lookers and no interest?! How about $475?!

post #5 of 18 Old 08-02-2010, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

These are $549 plus shipping in raw form

My new asking price $450

post #6 of 18 Old 08-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Granite Guru

Do you ever come down south?? Can you send me pics to [email protected] dot com

Thanks

2008 JK Sahara 4" of lift, 2" BL, 37" M16's , rancho rear bumper, EVO C gussets and skids, PSC Evap Skid, SB Bumper w/stinger, 10000LB SB Winch, Aussie locker on front and a lot of spare axle shafts lol
CONFIDENCE is the feeling you have before you fully understand the situation.
post #7 of 18 Old 08-05-2010, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by talljeep View Post
Do you ever come down south?? Can you send me pics to [email protected] dot com

Thanks
Email sent

Yeah i do go south some but it will just depends on when and how far south

post #8 of 18 Old 08-10-2010, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

I will consider shipping...offers?

post #9 of 18 Old 08-20-2010, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Bump! Surely someone is interested in this great deal and great product.

post #10 of 18 Old 11-18-2010, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Ok guys I have new Rockers on the way so these need to go will ship

$350 plus shipping most places on East coast cost $65 to ship UPS Ground

post #11 of 18 Old 11-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Granite Guru

pm sent
post #12 of 18 Old 11-21-2010, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Photos

post #13 of 18 Old 11-21-2010, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

I just took them off today, all the screws are reuseable however with the rubber body inserts you may want to buy new ones...I am sure you can get them other places then River Raider one person that was interested in these called river raider to get a price on all brand new mounting screws and inserts and Kenny wanted like $50 for all new stuff so maybe $25 since you just need the rubber inserts.

post #14 of 18 Old 11-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Granite Guru

Wow! Hell of a deal! I love mine. Someone will get a great set of sliders for cheap.
Bump for ya.

Alex

07 Unlimited X
My pockets are empty
post #15 of 18 Old 12-29-2010, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

So my purchase of new ones fell through because I was beat out by like 12 mins...

In any case these are still avail. for anyone that wants top notch protection at a rock bottom price.

post #16 of 18 Old 12-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Wheeler

wow bump this up for 1 hell of a great price, i've got the Hansons or would buy these in a heartbeat!
post #17 of 18 Old 01-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Rock God

I'm interested but I'm on the west coast. I'd be fine if you just strapped them together and slapped a label on them. Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Jeff
KG6VPY
post #18 of 18 Old 01-01-2011, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenleaf View Post
I'm interested but I'm on the west coast. I'd be fine if you just strapped them together and slapped a label on them. Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm sent back.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode