River Raider Skids (NEW) and Superior Gift Certificate - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 07-09-2010, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

River Raider Skids (NEW) and Superior Gift Certificate

NEITHER are mine but DAMN I wish they were!! Id love to have them and if I can come up with the money before you they are mine! LOL

Posting this for a friend who has a TJ

Complete NEW and BOXED River Raider skid plate system. $500 says she will ship but its on you.

Superior gift certificate valued at 500 will sell for $350 Her husband has pro rock 60's and doesnt need it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 07-09-2010, 05:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Dang you think she will hold the RR skid system till Orlando Jeep and Truckfest at the Aug 23?
Is it for the 4 dr?
That way I can make it down there to pick up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 Old 07-11-2010, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

I will be in Bristol for the race so I wont be at the truckfest. She lives in Ocala which is really out of the way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 07-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Granite Guru

Can you get me more details or PM me her number. Specifically if it is 4 dr, automatic, and powder coated. I am in Atlanta but go that way a lot. Thanks.

I meant to add that if it is to those specs, tell her to consider them sold.

Last edited by JAPJEEP; 07-11-2010 at 08:50 AM.
post #5 of 10 Old 07-11-2010, 01:06 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Interested, but wondering just what shipping would run to 08015.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #6 of 10 Old 07-13-2010, 03:58 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Ocala is not to far out of the way for me so I would still be interested, if she can wait until after Jeep & Truckfest.

post #7 of 10 Old 07-13-2010, 07:15 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAPJEEP View Post
Can you get me more details or PM me her number. Specifically if it is 4 dr, automatic, and powder coated. I am in Atlanta but go that way a lot. Thanks.

I meant to add that if it is to those specs, tell her to consider them sold.

I live in the Atlanta area and am going to Bristol also. If Rooster has room and you guys work out the details, I could bring them back to ATL for you.

That is assuming we don't get too drunk at Bristol and install them on my Jeep.
post #8 of 10 Old 07-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorHead View Post
I live in the Atlanta area and am going to Bristol also. If Rooster has room and you guys work out the details, I could bring them back to ATL for you.

That is assuming we don't get too drunk at Bristol and install them on my Jeep.
That would be awesome!!!! Will definitely get you some beers for that one. I'm still waiting to hear back from him on details, but regardless that is great for you to offer a favor to a stranger. Kinda brings back a little faith in humanity and what not. Again, whatever happens, Thank you.
post #9 of 10 Old 07-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Granite Guru

To Rotorhead.

Looks like I lost this deal but I again want to express my appreciation to your offer for pickup. I would send this as a PM, but mine seems to be erratic. Hopefully you are subscribed automatically to this thread. Anyway my company travels a lot and was wondering if you needed anything picked up as thanks to your generous offer. I am going to Destin Fl in the morning through Sunday. Other guys are hitting Raleigh NC to NYC back to Knoxville TN. Might be in DC but still in the air. I can't promise anything as far as time hacks but throwing it out there. Thinking about putting out a sticky of where I am going with time frames for others but it might not work. Need to think it over as to not be someone who leads to false hopes and all. Next time your in Midtown, (ya I know) let me know and I will follow through with this .
post #10 of 10 Old 07-16-2010, 01:37 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAPJEEP View Post
To Rotorhead.

Looks like I lost this deal but I again want to express my appreciation to your offer for pickup. I would send this as a PM, but mine seems to be erratic. Hopefully you are subscribed automatically to this thread. Anyway my company travels a lot and was wondering if you needed anything picked up as thanks to your generous offer. I am going to Destin Fl in the morning through Sunday. Other guys are hitting Raleigh NC to NYC back to Knoxville TN. Might be in DC but still in the air. I can't promise anything as far as time hacks but throwing it out there. Thinking about putting out a sticky of where I am going with time frames for others but it might not work. Need to think it over as to not be someone who leads to false hopes and all. Next time your in Midtown, (ya I know) let me know and I will follow through with this .
No sweat man. Sorry you missed out on the deal. Have you checked out www.gatrailriders.com. It's a local club and we do at least one ride per month. No dues or mandatory meetings or any of that crap. Just good clean (sometimes) fun with a bunch of cool people.

Sorry I was slow to get back to this thread. I wasn't subscribed.

Oh and sorry about the Midtown thing. I lived down there for a little while, but I didn't fit in very well, plus I got tired of crackheads breaking into my shit. It is fun living right in the middle of everything though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode