2009 JK Rubi Front D44 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 04-21-2010, 07:05 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
2009 JK Rubi Front D44

SOLD for $1500. Sale complete.

Well, it looks like I'm gonna be gettin' my Pro Rock 44 soon. As such, I want to try to line up a buyer for my front axle.

You'll get a 100% stock axle out to the inner C's (4.10 gears, Rubi locker, and stock shafts). The rest will be swapped over to my new axle. I've got ~6300 miles on the JK now and it's been wheeled about 5-6 times. Nothing major, but there are some scars.

I'm asking $1500. Would love to be able to nail down a date that this will be available, but I'm just not sure yet. I'll know once I get a tracking number for my PR44.

PM me with any questions. I'll try to post up some pics later, but it really is just a stock axle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jeeperjkj; 06-01-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-21-2010, 07:34 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sale pending...

Quote:

post #3 of 7 Old 04-21-2010, 08:17 AM
Rock God

Garage

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

my front 30 is trashed, ugh this would have saved so much money

oh well, im getting hte pro rock too

2008 BLACK Unlimited Sahara
Poly Performance 3"on 35" Xterrains and 15" Soft 8s, Front Pro Rock 44, FLW Front Prerunner, FLW Rear Bumper, FLW Rock Sliders, River Raider Gen2 Snorkel, Superior 5.13s,
and

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 04-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Rock God

if that sale falls through, I'm very (very) interested.

and if you're open to trades.... https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27351

LMK,
thanks
post #5 of 7 Old 04-22-2010, 06:37 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Looking good. I've got a few in line in case something falls through with FKlein.

I'll let you guys know.

Quote:

post #6 of 7 Old 04-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Wheeler

Send a message via AIM to Hovo Send a message via MSN to Hovo Send a message via Yahoo to Hovo

my Front Rubi 44 is about to go too .. this one is complete though. from brake to brake. only 20k miles.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
post #7 of 7 Old 06-01-2010, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Just wanted to update this thread for future info for sellers/buyers looking for info on Rubi axle transactions. I think this probably could've sold for a little more, but in the end, I got what I wanted (a buyer who was willin' to wait until my Pro Rock came in) and he got what he wanted (a good deal on a Rubi axle in excellent condition).

Thanks, Craig. Hopefully, we can get out and wheel 'em together once our installs are done.

My Pro Rock shows up at No Excuses tomorrow and hopefully it'll be installed and ready for me to thrash in a few days.

Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode