Pop Up Off Road Camper for Sale - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-19-2010, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Pop Up Off Road Camper for Sale

For sale is a 2007 Rockwood 190 XR pop up camper. Camper is like new and used four times. We are the second owner of the camper. This camper will sleep 6 people, two on the fold down table, two in each pull out bed at the ends. Beds are heated for cold weather camping. Camper comes with a porta potti, outdoor propane grill and prep. table that attaches to the side of the camper an awning, outdoor carpet portable grey water holding tank, water hose, power cord and a screen room. Trailer has a deck on the front of the camper for hauling a four wheeler, golf cart or luggage and is capable of hauling up to 1600 lbs. Has built in sides that double as ramps for loading the toys. The trailer weighs empty about 2300 lbs, has electric brakes. Trailer is offroad capable and has shocks on the axle and plenty of ground clearance. Camper does have a propane furnace with electric ignition and thermostat and a built in fridge along with a three burner cook top. Has holding tank for clean water and also hookup for fresh campsite water with valves on tanks to empty. Full electric hook up (110) and cable TV hookup. The pop up has the power up and power down feature on the top, with manual crank down stabilizers. Propane tank is full and comes with a spare tire. The trailer is basicly brand new, the first owner took GREAT care of the camper and we have used it twice. He used it twice for hunting and when it was not in use it was stored inside in a heated pole barn. We have the camper sitting in a climate controlled pole barn, we would like to sell this one and upgrade to a larger unit. I am open to offers. We are asking $6,500.00. If you have any questions please call 231-834-1409 or email me. Need to sell.

This trailer can be pulled behind a JK fully loaded with a weight distribution hitch.

Last edited by bsharp704; 05-03-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-19-2010, 03:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sweet set up!

2014 Rubicon on the build!
post #3 of 6 Old 04-21-2010, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Thanks, if you know anyone looking for a pop up send them my way. I have the camper for sale.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 02-22-2011, 05:18 PM

Pop up Off Road Camper For Sale

Did you ever sell this? If you still have it I would be interested.

Thanks
post #5 of 6 Old 02-23-2011, 08:49 AM
Rock God

Bump for sweet Rockwood. BTW how do those heated beds work? Do you have to be hooked to power? I would think the battery would drain pretty fast for that. I'd like to upgrade my beds if possible. Thanks!

2009 JK Rubicon Unlimited. Rock Hard skids, Skidrow Control Arm Skids, Shrockworks bumpers. Pro Comp 2" Puck Lift.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Rock God

Garage

Whats the deal?? Still up for grabs or what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.....its time to go insane.........Cages, Bumpers/Stingers, Sliders, and Skids
Check us out on FaceBook
Home of the Full 10 Point, custom 5150 Fabrication cage. "PATENT PENDING DESIGN"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode