rubi wheel and tires - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 03-28-2010, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
rubi wheel and tires

I have a set of rubi wheels and tires 50% tread left on 4 90% left on the 5th but it has a hole in the side wall. wheels are rattle canned black.

pick up only but will meet with in a reasonable distance.

$160 OBO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-28-2010, 07:55 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
I have a set of rubi wheels and tires 50% tread left on 4 90% left on the 5th but it has a hole in the side wall. wheels are rattle canned black.

pick up only but will meet with in a reasonable distance.

$160 OBO
Hell of a deal D. What did you get?
post #3 of 7 Old 03-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Granite Guru

Any chance you'd be willing to drop them off in Palm Coast? I think my dad could deliver them to me in May, but my step-mother's Ford Escape would never work to transport from JAX. Just a thought. I'd have to confirm the delivery option.

2008 Wrangler X
--Jeep Green w/soft-top

2013 Unlimited Sport
--Gecko
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 03-30-2010, 10:02 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Hey D. You heading up this way anytime in the next couple of months? I may take these off your hands if your are. I need a set of tires to drive to Moab on if I can't get my Jeep on somebody's trailer.
post #5 of 7 Old 03-30-2010, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorHead View Post
Hey D. You heading up this way anytime in the next couple of months? I may take these off your hands if your are. I need a set of tires to drive to Moab on if I can't get my Jeep on somebody's trailer.
Actually I have my parents coming down to baby sit my son during Jeep beach so they may be able to drive them up there on may 17 if they are not sold by then
post #6 of 7 Old 03-30-2010, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
Any chance you'd be willing to drop them off in Palm Coast? I think my dad could deliver them to me in May, but my step-mother's Ford Escape would never work to transport from JAX. Just a thought. I'd have to confirm the delivery option.
Actually with the seats folded down they would be pretty close to fitting in a ford escape after all I can fit them all in my Jk with the seats down
post #7 of 7 Old 03-30-2010, 10:14 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
Actually I have my parents coming down to baby sit my son during Jeep beach so they may be able to drive them up there on may 17 if they are not sold by then
Cool, just let me know. I was planning on going to Jeep Beach, but I also have a trip planned to Moab starting May 26. Don't know if I can do both. As much as I loved Jeep Beach last year, it ain't Moab.

Might still be able to swing both though. Just keep me posted. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode