For Sale: Body Armor 4x4 JK rear bumper with swing-away tire carrier (San Diego) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-18-2015, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

SOLD: Body Armor 4x4 JK rear bumper with swing-away tire carrier (San Diego)

I'm selling my Body Armor 4x4 JK rear bumper with swing-away tire carrier.

This is a very stout solid steel bumper that mounts securely and easily inside the frame rails. It works with your factory hitch receiver and has two shackle mounting points. The swing away holds the spare tire along with a Hi-Lift jack and two USGI type gas cans. There is also a CB antenna tab.

The bumper itself is a great piece of work and is built like a tank. The swing-away is not quite as well engineered. I had some issues and had to make modifications to get it to work the way I want. As it sits right now though it's fully functional.

As an extra bonus, I have two spare swing-aways that the buyer is welcome to for spare parts or projects.

I've removed the lights and all other accessories so you get the bumper, vanity closeout, tailgate bumper and swing-away. I have gas cans that fit for sale as well if you're interested.

Local sale in SoCal only unless you're willing to pay a lot of money for freight!

Asking $300.

Thanks for looking!

Underground Explorers
California Abandoned Mine Exploration & SAR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by OpenTrackRacer; 09-17-2016 at 01:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode