Five Pro Comp 8128 w/Stauns and Hankook MT 315/75R16 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 02-23-2010, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

Five Pro Comp 8128 w/Stauns and Hankook MT 315/75R16

Update - SOLD

I'm selling my wheels, tires, and internal beadlocks.

Wheels are Pro Comp 8128 sized 16x8, 5 on 5 spacing, 4.5" backset. Tires are Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 sized 315/75R16 (34.5"). Four of the five tires have been custom grooved for added traction. Those four tires have about 30-40% tread left. The fifth has about 75% tread left. The Staun internal beadlocks are fully functional and will allow you to run essentially with zero tire pressure and still keep the beads firmly seated. They do not effect balance or fuel economy.

These wheels have been wheeled and as a result do show the customary scratches and gouges.

Grooved tread pattern:

Wheels and tires on my Jeep this last fall

I'll try to shoot more pics soon of the wheels and tires in their current condition and have them up soon.

SOLD. Will consider trade or trade + cash for OEM JK Rubicon wheels or 17x8 wheels with 5-5 spacing and comparable backspacing. Beadlocks preferable.

Wheels are located in eastern Massachusetts. I would prefer to sell locally simply for the shipping. I am willing to meet you at a half way point up to a reasonable distance if it'll help make the sale. I will ship on your dime but costs may be hefty. Just sayin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ipe; 08-11-2010 at 05:53 AM. Reason: SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 02-28-2010, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

ok, got some pictures. OBTW - thing are very wet.

I didn't have a quarter around to show tread depth so used this utility knife blade for reference

post #3 of 8 Old 02-28-2010, 06:32 AM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

The spare has these cuts near the rim. They are not deep but they are there so you should know.

The "beadlock" rings (ok, fake "look" rings) have taken the abuse but the black of the wheels is good. Thats why I chose this style, so the rings would be sacrificed but the wheels look good. This is typical of all five.

This is where the Staun valve stems are, on the backside of the wheels

You can see the regular stem on the left and the staun stem in the small opening in the spokes on the right

Air pressure in the Staun

Air pressure in the tire

Oh, on a side note... its a real PITA to take pictures of a pressure gauge that only displays when on the valve stem with only two hands.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 02-28-2010, 06:51 AM
Wheeler

Nice rims

I have 5 Rubicon rims and tires, tires have 5000 miles on them, the spare has none. I live in DE but could make the drive up for the right deal.
post #5 of 8 Old 03-01-2010, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

Heckdaddy,

I have another party looking at them right now for all cash. If that doesn't pan out I'll be in touch, I'm sure we'd be able to reach an agreement.

post #6 of 8 Old 06-07-2010, 06:09 AM Thread Starter
Ipe
Rock God

Updated on the price and delivery.

New Price - $800

I'm willing to meet you at a reasonable halfway point for delivery

post #7 of 8 Old 06-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Wheeler

Shipping to 65063 please?
You can shoot me an email to [email protected] for a quicker reply. Kinda hard to check this from my phone!
Cheers
Martin
post #8 of 8 Old 08-09-2011, 01:01 AM

I was wondering if you still have these rims forsale??

if so please email [email protected] [email protected]

thanks.

joseph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode