5 2010 rubi rims/tires/tpms - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 02-15-2010, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

5 2010 rubi rims/tires/tpms

i am selling 5 of the new grey colored rubi rims off my 2010. the price will be $850 firm and i will ship and pass on my pallet price deal to someone. here is a few pictures of the wheels.

here is a post to what the new tires alone cost at discount tire.
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/tir...47460&pc=38730

thats over a $1000 bucks plus tax for just new tires. if i seperate i will do $675for the tires, $300 for the rims and $150 for the tpms. this would be for pickup if i would be shipping them you can add 75 to 80 bucks for a pallet in my shipping area, or 5 bucks for the sensors (pallet price is from ks to pa and tn to mi, out of this area is more money alot more. this is for 5 of each part (tires, rims or tpms) or $850 for all of it. no scratches on any rims and tires are at 1900 miles and like new.

thanks

2010 Rubicon unlimited / rock krawler long arm
ome +40 long travel lift / 17 spyderlocks / 38 bfg km2's/ 5.38 gears/ sleeves
poison spyder customs crusher flares/ body armor/ diff covers/rocker knockers
lod stubby ftont and rear/ evap skid/ coast driveshaft 1310/ rcv & superior axle shafts
warn powerplant / aev drag link flip/ currie tie rod/ reid knuckles, prosteer ball joints
c2 gussets and lca skids/ rock stars/ speed bumps/ rk tranny pan/ redneck ram hydro assist
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 02-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Wheeler

Rubicon tires and wheels

Nice looking rig, the LoD bumper looks stout, what are the rear tail-lights in the pic w/ the different spare?. To clarify, please give price on tire & wheel package plus shipping (62226). I have TPMS sensers on my stock steel rims. Thanks
post #3 of 9 Old 02-15-2010, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

i think you are 2.5 hrs from terre haute indiana if you drive there i will meet you and you can have it all for 850 (i might be able to go a little further down i 70 if you need me to. i have them mounted up just like i recieved them on the jeep so i am not to interested in dismounting them to remove the tpms and remounting (would cost to much). if you want me to ship it is 75 bucks to illinions on a pallet by ups frieght. i ship all over the country for my fundraising bussiness and i will pass on freight deals for this sale.

if you want tires or the wheels i will dismount them and sell 5 of which ever part you want but it isn't worth it to just remove a set of sensors you will pay to much for mounting and balancing. (just trying to save you some dough).

if i were you i would sell your tpms and wheels tires and just buy the whole thing. these ride great and are already balanced and ready to go. total cost shipped would be 925.

thanks for the comments on the bumpers and lights. they are stock lights i just used night shades spray on tint and did three coats.

o and welcome to the forum. i just saw that it was your first post

lod stubby ftont and rear/ evap skid/ coast driveshaft 1310/ rcv & superior axle shafts
warn powerplant / aev drag link flip/ currie tie rod/ reid knuckles, prosteer ball joints
c2 gussets and lca skids/ rock stars/ speed bumps/ rk tranny pan/ redneck ram hydro assist

Last edited by codysanders; 02-15-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 02-16-2010, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

bump for the day.

post #5 of 9 Old 02-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Wheeler

Thanks for the welcome. PM sent, bump for you today.
post #6 of 9 Old 02-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Granite Guru

jk

hey if you could do 800.00 shipped to NJ I will paypal confirmed and verified payment right away... I have a warehouse to deliver too also..

Thanks
post #7 of 9 Old 02-18-2010, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

sorry 850 is the least i would take plus shipping (around 200). i have a sale pending for sat though and i belive these will be sold. i will post up sat if they are or not. it is a local sale so pickup can't be made till sat.

post #8 of 9 Old 02-18-2010, 10:14 PM
Wheeler

PM sent.
post #9 of 9 Old 02-20-2010, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

these have been sold thanks emer jeep but you took to long to get back to me. i know you are new but i can't wait a week to see if you want them.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode