Narrow 4DR Xenon Flares - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 02-05-2010, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Narrow 4DR Xenon Flares

Narrow 4DR Xenon Flares - Make me a reasonable offer... need to clean out some parts.

I bought these from a buddy and was going to paint them silver, but decided to keep the stockers. They have some discolored spots, but it just may be residue from the armor-all he put on them and then got rained on.

If someone wants pics, let me know or I can clean them up(don't have much time right now or I would have already) and see if the spots dissapear. Or if you are just going to paint them like I was going to, you're good to go.

Located in Ohio & will ship.

edit: always open for certain trades!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.

Last edited by Prope; 02-05-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 02-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Rock God

do they include the mounting hardware??

07 JK Unlimited X- mildly modified

post #3 of 20 Old 02-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Flares

How much are you asking for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 02-05-2010, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERMAN View Post
do they include the mounting hardware??
Greg, I'll have to check, I have some of the bolts but don't know if all of them are there. I was just planning on using push pins(those plastic things like our factory fenders are) to mount so if I smacked it on something it'd rip off rather than damage the body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryans_GP View Post
How much are you asking for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prope View Post
Narrow 4DR Xenon Flares - Make me a reasonable offer... need to clean out some parts.
Ryan, see my post, the garage is getting overloaded with extra parts/tires/wheels/etc and want these gone! So make me an offer or give me a call and we can negotiate!

Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
post #5 of 20 Old 02-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Rock God

offer

$100.00 shipped to Detroit 48209?

post #6 of 20 Old 02-06-2010, 07:39 AM
Rock God

I think it would help if we had some Pics.

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
- General George Patton Jr
post #7 of 20 Old 02-06-2010, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Here are some quick pics fellas, I got a ton of pms & I'll respond to you guys tonight when I get some free time!

Fenders & Rockers -
post #8 of 20 Old 02-07-2010, 10:03 AM
JKO Addict!

The RULES state, you HAVE TO POST A PRICE.

Current project jeep 08' wrangler 2dr
Past jeep:
- 07' Rubicon 4 dr, RAMICON- 3.5" ROCK KRAWLER Coil-Over lift
- 5.38 gears- Gusseted/Trussed/inner sleeved
- 40" Pro Comp X-Terrain

post #9 of 20 Old 02-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to rerard2 Send a message via Yahoo to rerard2

how much to ship to 95123?
post #10 of 20 Old 02-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to rerard2 Send a message via Yahoo to rerard2

One more question.. is there a difference between 4d and 2d flares?
post #11 of 20 Old 02-07-2010, 05:28 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Yep, there's a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #12 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 07:20 AM
Rock God

do you have a ballpark price you are looking for?

post #13 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Sale pending

Fenders & Rockers -
post #14 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourplyn View Post
The RULES state, you HAVE TO POST A PRICE.
Yeah but this way he can get a bunch of PMs and decide which offer he likes the best. Sounds fair to me.
post #15 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxinFish29 View Post
Yeah but this way he can get a bunch of PMs and decide which offer he likes the best. Sounds fair to me.
Yeah, cause I'm really making money on these... Figured I'd offer it to you guys before sticking it on ebay... I guess I'm a dick because of that.

Fenders & Rockers -
post #16 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prope View Post
Yeah, cause I'm really making money on these... Figured I'd offer it to you guys before sticking it on ebay... I guess I'm a dick because of that.
Not a dick but you own them and others feel more comfortable with the seller putting a price on their stuff then to come off looking insulting. How would you feel walking into a car dealership and asking the salesman what the asking price is of a car you were looking at and he replied, "what would you like to pay for it"?

2009 Sahara Unlimited. 5.7L Hemi truck setup. Rock Krawler 5.5 coil over LA. Maxxis Trepador 40's . ATX Rims, XRC front rear and side armor. RROR Crusher corners, RROR flat flares. Warn XD9000i. Prorock 44 with RCV shafts. 5.13 gears, ARB front and rear lockers.
post #17 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10kingsnake View Post
How would you feel walking into a car dealership and asking the salesman what the asking price is of a car you were looking at and he replied, "what would you like to pay for it"?
That'd be great!

-Established April 1, 1983-
No dues, No rules, No President
ALL FUN!
post #18 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUN LS1 View Post
That'd be great!
No it really isn't. I walked onto a lot after seeing a sweet truck parked out front and the airhead salesman said just that to me when I inquired about it. WTF?!?!?! Waste of damn time trying to deal with a retard like that. I walked. Bottomline, you put the prices on your own shit when selling something regardless of what others feel like offering. That's good selling etiquette, period.

2009 Sahara Unlimited. 5.7L Hemi truck setup. Rock Krawler 5.5 coil over LA. Maxxis Trepador 40's . ATX Rims, XRC front rear and side armor. RROR Crusher corners, RROR flat flares. Warn XD9000i. Prorock 44 with RCV shafts. 5.13 gears, ARB front and rear lockers.
post #19 of 20 Old 02-09-2010, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Sorry was in a mood this morning & I agree... but I really didn't know what to put on these, I know what I paid/traded for them(which was too much IMO) so I thought I'd give you guys a shot rather than putting it up high and people not being interested.

Just so people know, the first offer was 200 and he's getting them unless something falls through. Otherwise a local guy is getting them for the same since it'll be easy to get them to him. Not trying to be a shady salesman.

Fenders & Rockers -

Last edited by Prope; 02-09-2010 at 01:54 PM.
post #20 of 20 Old 03-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Granite Guru

Are they still available?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode