15" MacBook Pro FS - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-31-2010, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Exclamation 15" MacBook Pro FS ($850 shipped)

Picked up a few new macs a while back and don't need my 15" MBP any longer, if it goes great, if not, I'll keep it in the closet and give it to the oldest boy next year when he goes to high school.

2008 model, right before the switch to the unibody style.

Specifics:
Model 15.4-inch MacBook Pro
Processor 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 2GB of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 memory
Display 15.4-inch Hi-Resolution (1920 by 1200 pixel), LED backlit Glossy Display
PCI Express Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB of GDDR3 SDRAM and dual-link DVI
Video Built-in iSight camera, DVI, VGA
Audio Combined optical digital input/audio line in, combined optical digital output/audio line out, stereo speakers, microphone
Hard disk drive 200GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm
Slot-loading optical drive 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Ethernet Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)
Wireless Built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11n)2; built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Input Full-size, illuminated keyboard with ambient light sensor; Multi-Touch trackpad
Expansion One FireWire 400, one FireWire 800, two USB 2.0 ports, and ExpressCard/34 slot
Hardware accessories 85W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, power cord, lithium-polymer battery

Runs great! Case is near perfect (Speck see-thru hard cover included), the only flaw is a small scratch on the screen in the bottom left hand corner. Doesn't affect computer at all!
Battery holds charge fine. Fresh install of OS X 10.5 Leopard.

$850 Shipped!! PM me if you need any other info.

Pics...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by daspes; 02-02-2010 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Price Drop!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-31-2010, 05:07 PM
JKO Addict!

Keep it for the son!
Hell of a high school gift..
I loved mine and it never failed me until it flew out of the jeep.
(note: Never toss the MBP in the back seat of the jeep with no doors. It WILL in fact LAUNCH out the door at the first sharp turn, slide across the road, and slam into the curb) BIG dents LOL

Funny thing is it worked fine like that for about another 6 months till i droped it again and the logic board decided to snap.

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
-Doc Holiday
Why are you highlighting my sig? You Bastard!
post #3 of 6 Old 01-31-2010, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
Keep it for the son!
Hell of a high school gift..
I loved mine and it never failed me until it flew out of the jeep.
(note: Never toss the MBP in the back seat of the jeep with no doors. It WILL in fact LAUNCH out the door at the first sharp turn, slide across the road, and slam into the curb) BIG dents LOL

Funny thing is it worked fine like that for about another 6 months till i droped it again and the logic board decided to snap.
He's already got 12" iBook, and access to a 24" iMac, and 2 Mac Mini's. collecting dust are a 13" White MB and the 15" MBP; that's Jeep money... Need to sell it so I can get a Trektop. Been rolling around NW PA in the snow with no back window... Starting to suck a bit.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-31-2010, 05:13 PM
JKO Addict!

Sell away in that case lol!

You can probably get good money on craigslist if it doesnt pan out here, i see them going going for good prices all the time.

Good luck, free bump

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
-Doc Holiday
Why are you highlighting my sig? You Bastard!
post #5 of 6 Old 02-02-2010, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Gotta drop the price for a quick sale!

$850 Shipped!

post #6 of 6 Old 02-12-2010, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Bump back to page 1.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode